DAMIAN

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Damian

Re: DAMIAN

Post by Damian »

Hi to all my fans, sorry for not coming here a lot more, I really should have a lot more contact here, and my only excuse is that I have been far too busy creating images, doing commissions for individual fans willing to give these and generally I have to confess that apart from some banter on a Crux Forum, and only recently on GYMP I do not take part in following the genre, I know, it’s strange :)
Some may be aware that I recently attempted to have a Patreon page to post early “classic“ work from the now defunct t@rture drawing and also booklet images without texts and did so for about 6 weeks, it was suddenly axed a few days ago and I am now hoping to have a page on Subscribestar, it is still “under review “ due to “heavy traffic “ of pages being created (I hope that is the reason), if this doesn’t go ahead, I will accept Begonias offer to do something through the Bdsmartwork-Dofantasy organization.
Here is a link to the page and I hope to have news soon about its status
https://subscribestar.adult/damianart
I’ll be in touch more here too if there is a question, suggestion or comment,
Cheers, Damian.
Y45

Post by Y45 »

You're indeed a maestro.

A suggestion...

I wouldn't know if for commercial viability Caucasian skins, as seen in your works are more appealing, but I'm sure there are folks who would love to see melaneted African women being subjected to the same sexual cruelty portrayed in your Inquisitions albums. Not necessarily a whole project dedicated to it, perhaps, a few pages depictiing barbaric conditions enslaved African women were sexually subjected to, by the then Arabs during the trans-Sahara / Sub-Saharan slavery.

Greetings
Damian

Post by Damian »

Y45 wrote:You're indeed a maestro.

A suggestion...

I wouldn't know if for commercial viability Caucasian skins, as seen in your works are more appealing, but I'm sure there are folks who would love to see melaneted African women being subjected to the same sexual cruelty portrayed in your Inquisitions albums. Not necessarily a whole project dedicated to it, perhaps, a few pages depictiing barbaric conditions enslaved African women were sexually subjected to, by the then Arabs during the trans-Sahara / Sub-Saharan slavery.

Greetings
Hi, thanks, I would do more if I could find more dark skinned lovelies in suitable poses and expressions, these have to be suitable depending on the circumstances and believe me I’ve searched with very little success, maybe they are not that into bondage after their recent ancestors actually suffered real slavery. If you can point me to images of the sort, I would appreciate it.
Damian
Y45

Post by Y45 »

Damian wrote:
Y45 wrote:You're indeed a maestro.

A suggestion...

Greetings
Hi, thanks, I would do more if I could find more dark skinned lovelies in suitable poses and expressions, these have to be suitable depending on the circumstances and believe me I’ve searched with very little success, maybe they are not that into bondage after their recent ancestors actually suffered real slavery. If you can point me to images of the sort, I would appreciate it.
Damian
Well, the truth is, about 90% of Africans aren't aware of this historical fact, only the historical tellings and discourse of trans-atlantic enlavery of Africans to the Americas are the much talked about, and as popularized by hollywood movies on slavery. Only just some very, very few individuals are aware of the Arabs enslavememt of Africans which had been going on for centuries, long before the Europeans came on the scene. So Africans not having fetish for bondage isn't about their recent ancestral suffering of slavery as you've presumed. There are ladies in the part of West Africa I'm from who wouldn't mind getting paid to pose for erotic photo arts which then can be composited for bdsm as you do, but if my assumption is correct about sourcing your images from what's readily available online, then I doubt if any can be found online regarding photos of African women in bondage.
Damian

Post by Damian »

Well, apart from being axed by Patreon for... "The issue with the content on your page is not that it is BDSM related content, but that it is non-consensual content. The characters appeared to be distressed and protesting the activities which ranged from r@ape, to extreme t@rture and death."

My reply to "Geoffrey" from there was as follows..."In my defense I can only say that in a Bdsm fantasy of the type I illustrate there is nothing more ludicrous than having victims with smiling, indifferent or other than distressed expressions on the participants and although they do depict non consensual sexual and other activity, there are many mature aficionados of the genre that enjoy these and certainly can differentiate between fact and the fantasy, but want to see it as realistically and convincingly depicted as I do them."

Is there anyone that follows the genre in general that disagrees?

I am still looking for a way to get my older no longer available images out there, (at least not in a hi res image with no clutter like banners), as well as all my booklet images without much text, those can be found in the booklets, though I would invite subscribers to write narratives if they so choose and upload them there.

I am looking for a platform like Patreon or Subscribestar Adult, with a tier system and direct payment from subscribers, Subscribestar that also axed my profile, had the lame excuse that they did not believe I was who I said I was, even though I sent them links to other networks I am on like Deviant Art and xhamster I had just recently created profiles. but more importantly also sending them the email of Begonia here at BdsmArtwork-Dofantasy who could vouch for me and confirm I am the real person.

Damian

PS; Can images be posted here on the forum?
Naj

Post by Naj »

Images can be posted, but Dofantasy won't provide storage for them, so you'll need to have them hosted at another site and hotlink the images here via the [img] tag.
Damian

Post by Damian »

Naj wrote:Images can be posted, but Dofantasy won't provide storage for them, so you'll need to have them hosted at another site and hotlink the images here via the [img] tag.
Hi Naj, you are a writer for a lot of my material I know and a good one at that. Thanks. I was just curious because I don't see images posted on here, maybe on other threads.

It's not that I am in anyway unhappy with my presence on BdsmArtwork, (except maybe that they have reduced the number of pics they buy every month), it is just that I want to make some recurring, residual income from the many earlier images I have done and no longer available that are not pirated and also to create a place where I can offer these in batches to subscribers as I was doing on Patreon and subscribestar before they axed me. I also want direct communication with members and to follow the payments real time.
Naj

Post by Naj »

Thank you for your kind words. I'm always glad to hear appreciation for my work. :D

I misunderstood. I thought you were talking about placing preview images on the forum. As a source of income, I wish I could help, but that's not something I've looked into personally. Maybe asking Bego for contact info for Gary Roberts, since I know that's something he's always looking at, and ask if he has any advice.

I know some people I "follow" have used Gumroad service. Maybe you could try that as well. No idea if you'll find more success, but it might be worth a shot.
Damian

Post by Damian »

Naj wrote:Thank you for your kind words. I'm always glad to hear appreciation for my work. :D

I misunderstood. I thought you were talking about placing preview images on the forum. As a source of income, I wish I could help, but that's not something I've looked into personally. Maybe asking Bego for contact info for Gary Roberts, since I know that's something he's always looking at, and ask if he has any advice.

I know some people I "follow" have used Gumroad service. Maybe you could try that as well. No idea if you'll find more success, but it might be worth a shot.
Thanks for the input Naj, I am waiting on Bego to come up with a proposal for an own site that can offer something like what I have described, I know other artists like Roberts and Quoom have had their own sites for ages now, I just want a place to post my earlier work and have contact with fans and members and make some extra income of course.
I'll be in touch if something happens.
Cheers, Damian
Damian

Post by Damian »

Hi everyone,

Just to inform that apart from having my latest images posted to the Quoom site (he is indisposed and not updating his site), I now have an own site https://damianartwork.com where I will continue to post all my "classic" images once to be found on the now defunct Torturedrawing site, as well as all my booklet images with selected texts and work I have done and am doing for private commissions. There are comment boxes and other features we are looking at improving to make the site easy to navigate and enjoyable for members. Downloads of full resolution images not possible directly from the galleries though we are giving access to folders in Dropbox to paying members to the full res images.

All welcome,
Damian