No feather contact?

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
LOLord

Re: No feather contact?

Post by LOLord »

pekinobo wrote: LOLord

You´re superior.
End of story.
Well, I'm just a guy who love fitness naked and bondage girl, nothing more nothing less. And Feather 's comic is my inspiration to learn more about anatomy.
pekinobo

Post by pekinobo »

Don´t we all?
I hope to see more from your work. :234
Megan Fox Emily Browning Ellen Page Miley C Ariana Grande pekinobo has done them
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

The problem with Feather is that he really suck at communication with the reader of his comic. You can see he only post 8 comment using his account up until now. And he created that account in 2014, which mean 3 year and 8 post.
pekinobo

Post by pekinobo »

Maybe he is shy? :?

Nah, that is maybe to Little activity from him. Hope he will reply back to you soon though.
Megan Fox Emily Browning Ellen Page Miley C Ariana Grande pekinobo has done them
inkotanyi

Post by inkotanyi »

As long as he keeps making good stuff, :22
pekinobo

Post by pekinobo »

Well, as long as people enjoy it.
feather123

Post by feather123 »

:) sorry,A long time without login. I'm glad you like my work. Your work is very exciting, the color is very rich. We can email communication. My Email: 1745200084@qq.com
feather123

Post by feather123 »