EROMAXI

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Eromaxi

EROMAXI

Post by Eromaxi »

Hi, guys!
I`m Eromaxi, the guy behind SCARECROW comic. You may call me Max.
First of all, I must say that it`s a great pleasure to be part of the DoF community. I can see many friendly people here, as well as great artists.
Second, I`ve got news from Bego that my comic sales are on the rise and that`s awesome! We`ve agreed to make another comic for Dofantasy, with even more action, more hot chicks and kinky stuff!

I like to be in touch with an audience. So feel free to post your comic impressions, critiques, suggestions and such.
I`m checking the forum regularly, but you can always get in touch with me via e-mail: eromaxi@gmail.com or by visiting my deviantart page, which hosts many other images, news and updates: eromaxi.deviantart.com

Guess this is it for today! Thank you for purchasing my comic and supporting comic artists for their labor. It`s all for your enjoyment, guys!
See ya around! :)
Lostboy

Re: EROMAXI

Post by Lostboy »

Great pic. Very nice work so far, keep it up.
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

He's a dawg...what a dawg ( Everly Brothers ). Enjoyed the comic BTW.
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

nice!
Life is a party
Thon

Post by Thon »

Welcome Max. Both as an artist and to the forum. Always appreciated when you artists turn up here for a chat.

Love the welcome picture you made there, and also the Scarecrow cover is great. I better have a look inside it as well then. I'll be back with some feedback after [purchasing and] reading it.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Welcome aboard the Dark Mothership of the Underverse, Max...I see you'll fit right in and do well here..

I have a taste for tight, clean, precise and very nasty dirty filthy sex pervert art...I like what I see.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Welcome aboard Eromaxi!
Eromaxi

Post by Eromaxi »

Back with you, guys! It`s nice to see so may friendly replies. :D
Lostboy wrote:Great pic. Very nice work so far, keep it up.
Thank you! Will do! :)
comicglutton wrote:He's a dawg...what a dawg ( Everly Brothers ). Enjoyed the comic BTW.
I`m glad that you liked it, man! More is on the way. :)
ifob8 wrote:nice!
Thanks! :)
Thon wrote:Welcome Max. Both as an artist and to the forum. Always appreciated when you artists turn up here for a chat.

Love the welcome picture you made there, and also the Scarecrow cover is great. I better have a look inside it as well then. I'll be back with some feedback after [purchasing and] reading it.
I`ll try to be in touch with people here. As about feedback - I`ll be happy to learn readers opinion! ;)
ROBERTS wrote:Welcome aboard the Dark Mothership of the Underverse, Max...I see you'll fit right in and do well here..I have a taste for tight, clean, precise and very nasty dirty filthy sex pervert art...I like what I see.
Mr.Roberts, I`m flattered! Getting a compliment from a living legend of the adult/BDSM comic means a lot and is a reward by itself. I`m doing my best to match DoF standards. :)
Demosthenes wrote:Welcome aboard Eromaxi!
Thank you! We`ll have a great ride.

Ok, the good news for everyone is that new comic is in production. :!: Spoilers?! Of course: it has many busty girls..and BDSM outfits...and (ta-da!) KINKY SEX!..End of spoilers. :!: :D
Begonia has already approved character designs and agreed that the script is great. So we`re rolling!
See ya around, folks!
Thon

Post by Thon »

Eromaxi wrote: Ok, the good news for everyone is that new comic is in production. :!: Spoilers?! Of course: it has many busty girls..and BDSM outfits...and (ta-da!) KINKY SEX!..End of spoilers. :!: :D
Begonia has already approved character designs and agreed that the script is great. So we`re rolling!
Good news indeed. But, that description narrows it down to be similar to any one of the 350+ comics Dof has released so far :lol:
dougeee

Post by dougeee »

I saw on your site that you have drawings of girls in fantasy attire such as medieval and space attire. I was wondering if you are planning on doing any comics touch on these subjects.