Erenisch

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
ifob8

Erenisch

Post by ifob8 »

Here is another one of my favorite. Can't beleive he or she (don't know...doesn't matter) does not have a topic to communicate with. :P
Life is a party
yaqwsx

Re: Erenisch

Post by yaqwsx »

Erenisch makes really good comics, but something is annoying me about his art style.

I would like to see his next comics a little bit "rougher" - I hope it is understandable what I mean.
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

I understand what you mean. Personally I like his or her comics the way they are, but these are my tastes.
Life is a party
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

Despite the deceptively bright colors of E's universe, I think it's a plenty rough place for my taste. Any rougher would push it over the top.
Thon

Post by Thon »

ifob8 wrote:Can't beleive [Erenisch] does not have a topic to communicate with. :P

Erenisch has an own forum here:
http://erenischcomics.adultforumhost.com/

And a blog here:
http://erenisch.blogspot.com/
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

Uh?! I tought it had been shut down..
Life is a party
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

But I meant a topic here, to communicate with this artist, here.
Life is a party
LoganX

Post by LoganX »

I think I understand what is meant by Erenisch's comics not being as rough. There is not as much t@rture as some of the other artists use. That is more my taste though. There is a lot more humiliation and some very creative humiliation ideas.
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

Personaly, I am not a fan of whipping and tits pinching...but indeed, for humiliation...there is! He even created a fantasy WORLD in wich women are enslaved...and in a comic (I cannot remember the name...but I've seen the previews) You could see the picture of tied up women with their head in a ''bucket'' of cum. Men would cum in the bucket. The women are there especialy to receive the cum on their head. You could see a woman also tied up next to them, whose bucket was fully filled of cum. She was drowning in the bucket....

So I am agree with you...even if Erenisch does not show pretty much ''violence'' (even there, sometimes it is quite false...(see SlaveCop, the monster) this artist shows a big lot of humiliation...and even sometimes...quite far! (the woman drowning in cum...actualy, I find it almost disgusting... :P...)

I like Erenisch!
Life is a party
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

What happened to your blog