Erenisch

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Thon

Re: Erenisch

Post by Thon »

Both the Erenisch blog and the forum is still very much active.
Dr. White

Post by Dr. White »

The forum host Erenisch uses is a free service and sometimes has problems. :x

But it is a going concern and quite the lively community. 8-)

If you visit when the forum is down, there is usually some entry on the blog about it.
An object at rest cannot be stopped! - EMB
Casotto

Post by Casotto »

ifob8 wrote:Personaly, I am not a fan of whipping and tits pinching...but indeed, for humiliation...there is! He even created a fantasy WORLD in wich women are enslaved...and in a comic (I cannot remember the name...but I've seen the previews) You could see the picture of tied up women with their head in a ''bucket'' of cum. Men would cum in the bucket. The women are there especialy to receive the cum on their head. You could see a woman also tied up next to them, whose bucket was fully filled of cum. She was drowning in the bucket....
You explain very well why Erenisch is so cool! His sexual isn't very physical, it's more psychological. It's all about humiliating, degrading and messing up the girls. It's not just f@cking them, it's turning them into living objects. I never cease to marvel at inventive gadgets used to t@rture the women, nor the demeaning new ways of men treating them. The one you quote, the bucket of cum, is one of my favourites.
My New Blog: Comixxx Extreme
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

Casotto wrote:
ifob8 wrote:Personaly, I am not a fan of whipping and tits pinching...but indeed, for humiliation...there is! He even created a fantasy WORLD in wich women are enslaved...and in a comic (I cannot remember the name...but I've seen the previews) You could see the picture of tied up women with their head in a ''bucket'' of cum. Men would cum in the bucket. The women are there especialy to receive the cum on their head. You could see a woman also tied up next to them, whose bucket was fully filled of cum. She was drowning in the bucket....
You explain very well why Erenisch is so cool! His sexual isn't very physical, it's more psychological. It's all about humiliating, degrading and messing up the girls. It's not just f@cking them, it's turning them into living objects. I never cease to marvel at inventive gadgets used to t@rture the women, nor the demeaning new ways of men treating them. The one you quote, the bucket of cum, is one of my favourites.
Wait to see the new one, it's full of these 'Erenisch's details' you mention :)

Yesterday I read it (the stables) from beginning to end in one go (and believe me, it's crowded with text!) and found it very hilarious in some parts and very exciting/wicked in the others. One of the Erenisch bests in my opinion, if not the best ever. I like especially like the wanton way the male supremacists of Enrenisch comics talk between them and talk to their slavegirls; it’s absolutely amusing/disgusting (disgusting in the way we all like).

Erenisch art seems not to have a ceiling. He's drawings, colors and textures are getting better ans better with every new comic.

We're working hard on it. Hope to have it posted in less than a week time.

:roll: :)
RyuNL

Post by RyuNL »

when can we see something new from Erenisch :?: :D
I can't wait
wobani

Post by wobani »

Erenisch has patreon. Check it out.

https://subscribestar.adult/erenisch