Viktor

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
comicglutton

Re: Viktor

Post by comicglutton »

Welcome Viktor. Love your girls. Any chance of a new story,though? :sw
ilaninfa

Post by ilaninfa »

Hi Viktor, how are you doing?!
I want to congratulate you for the magnificent Private Property saga. It’s one of the best ones in DoF. Only don’t like the death of the midget, a character very promising. I suppose that you could suffer some kind of pressure in order to kill him.

Please, let me guess / propose a possible story line for PP4.
First, two parallel sequences with t@rture and r@ping of the other two girls, each one with her owner in different places with different partners/assistants. Apotheosic grand finales.

After that, we can see women Doctor in a “normal” party of rich old men and women, in a palace of the elite. Each owner enter the party with his pet, rounded by bodyguards. 3 couples of almost normal couples. Girls look nervous and afraid. The owners introduce their girlfriends to the guests.
Each girl kiss her owner, men hung their girlfriends and then ask them for suck their dicks. Pet girls make different blowjobs to their respective man, at sight of rich people.
Each girl fucks her owner for all to see, with clothes on; different poses: sitting, standing, on a table, one by couple is better I think, by vagina, by ass. People watch with lascivousness.
Men get their orgasms, girls have her clothes torn. In ecstatic state, owners said to the old rich people: “It’s all yours”. Ugly old men and women take brutally the 3 girls. Cut.

Day. A beautiful young girl walks on street of a big city. She looks like a top model.
Women Doctor is in a limousine with a new rich oldman. He points a girl in the street, “I want this one”. She said: “The check?”, and man pays. Doctor shoots a pin that fixes in a cheek of the model. The girl gets sick and falls, and Dr goes to help her. “I’m doctor, don’t worry, I’ll take care of her…”, she says to the people. Dr and bodyguard carry the girl to the limousine. TO BE CONTINUED.

It’s just an idea.
Have a good year! :sw
tls5669

Post by tls5669 »

Great artwork

Another vote for Beach Hunter 3

The look on Nikkis eyes when the fat guy pulled down her panties was priceless, and probably the best look in a comic ive seen.

I would like to see the fat guy bring his even fatter, bigger dicked, brother/relative along in his next comic, to just totally break reddie and Clare. Then sell them to some Mexican flesh dealers
ilaninfa

Post by ilaninfa »

Speaking for my part, thank you very much tls :)
Fat guy is still hunting new bikini chicks, becuase he has a collector spirit and a heap of space.
To break Reddie and Clare is one of his priorities. May be, after barbed wire bondage, those girls turned on more friendly with Fat Dick.
Cheers!
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

His last russian wife comic was awesome loved the pregnancy
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

Will there be a sequel to prey
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

can't wait for your next comic
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

its been a while you ok
magizi00

Post by magizi00 »

What happened to Viktor?

Is he still working on more comics?
Freaky

Post by Freaky »

I hope he comes back someday. I love all of his comics. Prey is a masterpiece.