Fernando

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
eldar

Re: Fernando

Post by eldar »

Maybe a South of the Border and Dead Shark crossover.

Good to see you back.
surferchick

Post by surferchick »

Well we all have our wishes what Fernando should continue next. Well maybe he comes up with brand new ideas. I am just glad that he returns and give us new awesome comics.
I love to read them.
Lotr

Post by Lotr »

Of course cheerleaders 10 would be the thing most are waiting for. There is still so much to explore when the cartel starts hunting for new buses with cheerleaders. The Don needs new stock after all. Maybe in the next batch they will already know who caught them...

Besides I think new starts would be great too! Ideas:

Invasion of an apartment shared by female students.
Similar to the Art-of-Fernando style this could be a nice new setting when the cosy familar rooms are transformed into an orgy place.

Terrorist capture of a holiday island
- Nice colors, kidnap-setting
- Sexy Bikinis since Fernando is also quite good with clothes but we rarely see bras etc. even in the start of the stories
- Unexpected opportunities for the waiter who until then just only got to watch the beautiful girls
- Invasion of the luxury apartments on the sides with the well sheltered
- Maybe later some games for the entertainment of the kidnappers. They could play some kind of catch.

I am happy with anything Fernando brings out. :234
Azureius

Post by Azureius »

Of course I would like to see Cheerleader 10, but the one I prefer is Dead shark island.

I would love to finally see the sequel and maybe the end of the story.

that would be great.
Smoook

Post by Smoook »

As for me I would like a continuation for Dark Vengeance or Twins first, maybe Tourist Trap. Cheerleaders kinda restarted itself with the new batch of girls and the former series were left on a hmm, suspense note. Mrs. Bauer were just starting her hellish ordeal, the Twins caught the eye of someone. In Dark Vengeance we left off when Melody was calling her sister during her training and someone noticed.
blackmask4911

Post by blackmask4911 »

If we get more sex wars and twins this year I will be unbelievably happy.
okumo2

Post by okumo2 »

Like I said above I am just happy that Fernando is back and I do not hope for any specific comic.

However, since it is not so well known here I would be glad to see a continue of "The devil made me do it" here on fansadox. It is something very different from the well known Fernando comics here. It deals about a girl who does a pact with the devil wherein she has to f@ck demons in order to save the world. Very very interesting, satisfying with amazing art. I suggest you have a look at it.
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

really want Sex Wars 4
fernandoenthusiast

Post by fernandoenthusiast »

Welcome back Fernando! Thank for the feedback!

Total Control is my favourite for that matter. I would like to see a TC part between 2 and 3. The timline just jumped a bit fast of Kate being already trained in TC3. Just an idea. Keep up the good work!

Cheers
argunaut

Post by argunaut »

Hi does anyone know how I can contact Fernando? I can't seem to find an email or anything and his fernandoplanet website is gone.