Gary Roberts

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
imarabbit

Re: Gary Roberts

Post by imarabbit »

Hope the milf will not get any rest :D
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

WELL....BV#7...The Girls, Mom, and friends are all sold off as sex slaves to Dexter's Jamaican Drug Gang..where a massively crazed orgy follows.
Our heroes are then free to further prowl for their next conquest..
FIRST though..the action must get going in WOODS have EYES, so a couple more panels of sasquatch vs. hot Colorado babes is coming first..
And TAKEN has one more page in the pipeline, being finished as we speak..
So these will post first, THEN BV#7 BEGINS..
arrakur

Post by arrakur »

That all sounds good. Looking forward to all of it, especially 'the wood have eyes'. Loved that one from the beginning.
arrakur

Post by arrakur »

And tucked away in all this i am also curious where you plan to go with 'island club' First time you start a story with a flashback. Interesting.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Well here's a tidbit of news.. "WOODS have EYES" is prepping for the PART II release as PDF download..covering more than 50 pages..stand by for that!
Of course if you're a Member on Roberts-Comics, you have all images up to date..but many wait for the PDF instead of signing up..so that group should be tingling with excitement at the news!
arrakur

Post by arrakur »

Well, I prefer a steady diet of treats through the year instead of working myself up for christmas...so I am signed up.
oof

Post by oof »

Hey Mr Roberts,

Will slave ranch get a continuation or is there one already up but for members only?
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Well, that comic didn't get off the ground very well and it's been many years since I began drawing that..At present, I'm seeing my fans really enjoying "the WOODS have EYES 2" and asking almost daily for the next "Black Van", which has just begun on my site..I'm more inclined to work on those since they have the attention of the subscribers..
So short answer? No. "Slave Ranch" has no planned continuation.
Thank you..
arrakur

Post by arrakur »

'Dragonsabre' gets a continuation on 'robertscomics. com'?! Great!!

An unexpected surprise that made my day.