BREAKING NEWS
It is currently Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 1148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115
Fernando 

Post Re: Fernando
surrenderdorathy wrote:
Thats quite the information dump Rud3boy. Really exciting to look forward to. I loved Snatcher 1 and Merrick is a master story teller. Hope we see one or both of those novels soon.

Apologies for the info dump, but hopfully it has answered some questions. I do miss the days Bego used to show us what’s cooking. I should be thankful we still have Dofantasy. I expect the first collaboration of Lesbi and Merrick to be out this year. The second is still been written. For those of you who are Merrick fans check out his new website, he plans to post monthly stories and there will be a forum too :22

Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:55 pm

Side note are we not getting a new comic this month Bego?

Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:19 pm

Rud3b0y wrote:
Apologies for the info dump, but hopfully it has answered some questions. I do miss the days Bego used to show us what’s cooking. I should be thankful we still have Dofantasy. I expect the first collaboration of Lesbi and Merrick to be out this year. The second is still been written. For those of you who are Merrick fans check out his new website, he plans to post monthly stories and there will be a forum too :22

Hey Rud3boy, good to hear my man!

Also regarding my e-mail, that was a temporary one as I don't want to share my real one publicly... apologies for it not working. I couldn't work it all out. Is there any private method of contact we can have to perhaps discuss and exchange information as PM's don't seem to work here.

Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:05 am

Rud3b0y wrote:

Seems I will probably take the plunge with Erenisch. I loved the earlier stuff and quite a few have raved about the Patreon.
On Lesbi and Merrick, us fans have got a lot to look forward to. Albeit not a new SNATCHER, they are collaborating again on two new graphic novels. One more a cartoony pulp style and another in the same vein as SNATCHER 1. Look out for it as I think this will scratch that itch.

Funny you say about SNATCHER 1. It was one of my favourite comics back in the day and could never understand why we did not see any others. It was the main reason I reached out to Merrick. When I found out he had plans for a SNATCHER 2 and 3 I got so buzzed I pestered him constantly for nearly a year until he adapted and fleshed out a few scenes from his SNATCHER 3 idea and Cospreys was born. Yes Cospreys is actually SNATCHER 3 orriginally and SNATCHER 2 was a completely different idea. It took nearly a year to get an artist to adapt Cospreys as Lesbi was not around at the time, and several artists fell through before out of the blue Fernando took up the task. If you guys wanna know what SNATCHER 3 is about, Merrick novelised it and can be found as an ebook. It’s a treat for people who like a sleepover theme.
As for what the original plans for SNATCHER 2? Well it is a lost opportunity and I keep pestering Merrick to flesh out those ideas, maybe he will, maybe he won’t but at least he has other ideas he is still working with other artists with. And yes Hansmoleman your hunch on what the comic Fernando dropped is probably right ;-)

I do recommend Godletter on PIXIV. CLOVER is very hard to find and I even did a trip to Tokyo recently and visited the hentei Library (Yes there is a Hentai library in Tokyo, and it is worth a visit) and managed to find his stuff but at great expense. I have two comics completed by him I wrote and two more on the way. Hansmoleman, I did try to reach out to you but that email address you provided simply did not work. Any other way to communicate, if not I will post mine. My comics are the only two in ENGLISH.

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/77513312

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/81504943

And yes a great observation on Fernando’s style. It is less detailed, but I imagine this was done to speed up his work. Personally for me Moffett is the best colourist; I know having commissioned him several times. The guy captures sweaty ladies so well….as well as the bondage ;-)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kqyhz7nvst1w9 ... d.jpg?dl=0

Amazing experience, I did not know about the library in Japan! I would love to hear more about your trip in general if you're open to it sometime! I agree with Moffett he has a way of drawing his women which captivate the eye especially the colors and shading.

I had a quick look at the links you posted, I must say kudos on getting two comics done. They were well drawn and I can see your preferences embedded within it ; ). As you mentioned, I've been unable to find much of CLOVER on the internet. Lastly, you mentioned Merrick's new site - it seems I might be inept at something but I cannot seem to find it. His twitter seems outdated and last I checked 'whiteslaver.com' wasn't working. Any tips?

Lastly on your Erenisch journey, I would recommend looking past the crude art of the earlier comics and start with Sluts in Training 1, Housebreaking (new so no problem there), For Sale!, The Bottom, The Game. Really take your time to read the comic and get into the dialogue if you can. It's what changed it totally for me.

Anyways, thanks again for being a real amazing source of information around here and a great guy to talk to, a lot of us appreciate it. I know I do!

hans

Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:14 am

hansmoleman wrote:

Amazing experience, I did not know about the library in Japan! I would love to hear more about your trip in general if you're open to it sometime! I agree with Moffett he has a way of drawing his women which captivate the eye especially the colors and shading.

I had a quick look at the links you posted, I must say kudos on getting two comics done. They were well drawn and I can see your preferences embedded within it ; ). As you mentioned, I've been unable to find much of CLOVER on the internet. Lastly, you mentioned Merrick's new site - it seems I might be inept at something but I cannot seem to find it. His twitter seems outdated and last I checked 'whiteslaver.com' wasn't working. Any tips?

Lastly on your Erenisch journey, I would recommend looking past the crude art of the earlier comics and start with Sluts in Training 1, Housebreaking (new so no problem there), For Sale!, The Bottom, The Game. Really take your time to read the comic and get into the dialogue if you can. It's what changed it totally for me.

Anyways, thanks again for being a real amazing source of information around here and a great guy to talk to, a lot of us appreciate it. I know I do!

hans

I recommend the Hentai Library, but a word of warning, to get copies it is expensive, and you really have to know what you want and looking for. The staff were weirdly friendly and helpful as well. Hans if you do want to know more start with trying to message me on my DA page:

https://www.deviantart.com/rud360y

If no joy there let me know on here and I’ll post an email. I have found commissions have been the way to go and some of the Dofantasy artists really did surprise me.

Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:32 am

I 1000% respect Fernando's choice to leave DF or take a break from it at least. And I realize he probably has many other things going on in his life.

I just wish he would have left some sort of message here? Even just "hey guys, sorry, I'm currently not at a point where I can devote any of my time to DF comics", that would have been enough. I think the uncertainty still has many people hoping he'll make a return, whereas some sort of closure would at least put an end to that.

Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:21 pm

Demosthenes wrote:
I 1000% respect Fernando's choice to leave DF or take a break from it at least. And I realize he probably has many other things going on in his life.

I just wish he would have left some sort of message here? Even just "hey guys, sorry, I'm currently not at a point where I can devote any of my time to DF comics", that would have been enough. I think the uncertainty still has many people hoping he'll make a return, whereas some sort of closure would at least put an end to that.

To be fair he never said good bye the first time he went on hiatus and at the time he was very active with his fans and his website. I hear ya that some closure would be nice but I’m not expecting much now when he hardly interacts with his fans or his website. That said he really does not owe anyone anything. I’m optimistic he will return, the passion for it is clearly there but, I wager personal life is now being affected by such past times. I know of 4 artists alone that have abandoned BDSM art for various reasons, and that reason is usually family. I know two artists alone who were given an ultimatum by their significant others of either it’s the art or starting a family…..true story.

Just an observation on our pet perversions and the artists that cater to them. Why is it that BD fans are always the ones who are the most guilt ridden. In my experience this is not the case so much with SM folk. I may be speaking for myself here but a few BD artists have commented to me that BD artists can get conflicted often away from drawing this stuff. They love women and can become embarrassed and ashamed of their desire to stalk, silence, secure, and secret them, even when they draw it. But then again I could be wide of the mark, and hope Fernando does return……….it’s just not looking likely.

A question to all Fernando fans; which scene of his many great comics struck the chord with you. For me it was initially the end scene of Cheerleaders 6 (dreadful reunion) where the sisters Anna and Dawn are strapped to the bottom of the bondage van……..problem is I’ve peered over that scene so many times now I may have exhausted it……….now I have to say Cheerleaders 9 where the two cheerleaders are strung up side by side with Assbuster……..but TBH Cheerleaders 9 many scenes could take the crown…….sad that was 2011 

Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:02 pm

Hi there, any news about fernando's next comic? :oops:

Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 1148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115