PLANET VALTROM by MONTAL POSTED!

Forum and site news and announcements
Nuria

PLANET VALTROM by MONTAL POSTED!

Post by Nuria »

Find this exceptional comic at...
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC3 ... altron.htm

It remains me the legendary GOR saga. I don't know if you have read any of the dozens of books published by Norman on the subject, but I read some and I imagined GOR in those soft tones and with this shining day light Montal uses in the comic.

Please read the presentation page (URL above) written by NAJ. Here is a exert...

"The world of Valtrom is an untouched yet backward world. A place that hearkens back to Earth's Medieval past, it is yet another place entirely. In this world, society remained trapped in the ancient past. Although some technologies were allowed to move forward, like medicine and advanced architecture, other aspects of society were brutally suppressed by a secretive group that ruled the entire planet: the Monk-Lords."...

..."Panopticon is one of the largest cities in the entire world of Valtrom, a major destination for merchants and traders the world over and the shining, crown jewel of one of the most powerful empires on the globe. Set on the coasts of the Western Sea, Panopticon is a bustling metropolis that sells anything and everything that a man could desire, including beautiful women captured from far-off lands to be sold as pleasure slaves or worse... as pain sluts!"

All in one, a most pleasing comic to read. Nice dialogs by NAJ.

BTW, If subscribe to BDSMartwork.com, you'll get it for free among the tons of original material that the sites contains.... just go here...

http://www.bdsmartwork.com/JoinPage.htm

...and you'll be a couple of clicks away (and a cc charge of course)

:22
Demosthenes

Re: PLANET VALTROM by MONTAL POSTED!

Post by Demosthenes »

Looks very promising! :)
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

As a fan of 'big heavy nipple rings on slave girls' I was very much looking forward to this comic as the front cover showed 'big heavy nipple rings on slave girls'. :D

Imagine my suprise on reading this otherwise excellent comic that there are no 'big heavy nipple rings on slave girls' to be found anywhere! Even the scene on the cover has been altered to remove 'big heavy nipple rings on slave girls'. :shock:

Its enough to get me as disapointed as the time I bought "The 4th Wife" to find that the scene depicted on the front cover didn't exist inside... :x
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

Of course if Montal could post a 'directors cut' that inserts 'big heavy nipple rings on slave girls' into Planet Valtrom or promises a sequel with lots of 'big heavy nipple rings on slave girls' I might forgive him...
Aldranar

Post by Aldranar »

[quote="Sarenaph"]Its enough to get me as disapointed as the time I bought "The 4th Wife" to find that the scene depicted on the front cover didn't exist inside... :x [/quote]
So it wasn't just me who thought exactly the same! Thank god :D
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

And me!!! I love the way Lorena and Chris in the cheerleaders series wear them.
andersbac

Post by andersbac »

The problem with "big heavy nipple rings" is they have to be inserted through the breast tissue. The nipples are simply too small to allow for such large piercings. I'm not saying I'm against it, just pointing out that some readers are too squeamish for that kind of stuff. Same goes for the clit hood. The labia, on the other hand, can take pretty heavy rings, with or without weights attached to them...
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

Actually, with gradual stretching, nipples can support quite large rings surprisingly comfortably. I've seen them up to 2 gauge and they're quite spectacular. Fun to play with for both the girl wearing them and her partner.

My ex is a pro body-piercer, so I know a bit more about this than I normally would.
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

Whichever side you stand on the issue, surely we can all agree that if you put it on the cover, you have a reasonable expectation of finding it inside... ;)
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

agreed!