Artists sites online

Forum and site news and announcements
Nuria

Artists sites online

Post by Nuria »

Hi everybody, to make life easier to friends and fans, we've just started launching sites for all of our artists. At this time 6 are online and more are coming in the next days.

In each site you'll find the comics of each artist posted at dofan shown together in a convenient place.
Also you'll have direct access to the order buttons and a more easy way to order.

In this first stage, only the comics are shown. In the next days, we'll update the content with the novels and Fansadox Mags corresponding to each artist.

You can access the ARTISTS SITES from dofantasy.com home page at left and from any page from the link on top. You can access also from the rotating banner at left (main page again)

Hope this helps to make your cruising of the site more enjoyable.

As always any suggestion will be very welcomed. :roll:
Aldranar

Re: Artists sites online

Post by Aldranar »

Well, that's a nice feature! I especially like all the comics grouped by series, that's pretty nice to see.
All in all, a nice upgrade. I don't really have any suggestions though, good work :D
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

good idea
Life is a party
kurtwill

Post by kurtwill »

Yeah, what a great idea, where ever did you come up with it? :D
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

Aldranar wrote:Well, that's a nice feature! I especially like all the comics grouped by series, that's pretty nice to see.
Comics by series is coming in the next release. Now you have another nice feature at the right side of some pages... a random selection of comics. Those hidden comics that are buried under the more than 400 comics and books in the site!

Check here:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC3 ... rrorSt.htm

Every time you visit a page or refresh your browser, a new set of comics appears 8-)