PRISON HORROR STORY by PREDONDO - IS NOW ONLINE!

Forum and site news and announcements
Nuria

PRISON HORROR STORY by PREDONDO - IS NOW ONLINE!

Post by Nuria »

Find this exceptional comic at...
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC3 ... rrorSt.htm

A new series starts with this comic to go along with the AFRICA-HAREM series.

You already know PREDONDO, one of the latest bets of this publisher. And you know how good and exciting his comics are: Perfectly paced, intriguing, with great attention to the characters personality and the different, sometimes very complex, relations between them. He's also very meticulous describing the feelings,either fear or repulsion or unleashed, uncontrollable lust, depending on the one being described. 8-)

Hot, touching art, too... Great attention to detail to a limit rarely seen before.

You can't miss this one :roll:
Image Image
Image Image

NEW! YOU CAN FIND ALL PEREDONDO'S COMICS AT HIS SITE AT
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/XXpredondo.htm
comicglutton

Re: PRISON HORROR STORY by PREDONDO - IS NOW ONLINE!

Post by comicglutton »

Another exceptionally fine comic from Predondo. Already looking forward to part 2. :)
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

This is by far my favorite Predondo to date. His drawing just keeps getting better and the story-telling is genuinely dramatic.

A potential classic.
Wool

Post by Wool »

Wow, Mr. Greene's statement is impressive, specially coming from a connaisseur like him. As soon as I get back home, I'm going for it... at let you know.
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

A definite recommended read, especially for those who want a real taste of what Do Fantasy comics are about.

Really excellent start to the story and lots of great art layouts make for a really enjoyable read. I found it one of the best I've read in a while, though to be fair not as much as the Harem Horror series. Not enough metal shackles or nipple piercing for my particular tastes, but who knows what part two might bring. :D The quality of the story and art will certainly get me back to find out! :lol:
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

I hope the blonde gets her threatened tittyfuck in part 2. :t
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

All praise thoroughly sincere. Not only is the sex action in this one blistering hot, the level of psychological tension keeps the story in high gear throughout. An impressive accomplishment.
felischaus

Post by felischaus »

Great job! Both images and dialogues are breathtaking! Can't wait for part 2!
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

[quote="comicglutton"]I hope the blonde gets her threatened tittyfuck in part 2. :t[/quote]

And a bit more spanking/whipping would be good. :t
Aldranar

Post by Aldranar »

Excellent story, I cannot agree more! I've only read it once, but I know I'll have a lot more fun actually reading ALL the dialogues and having more suspense and a better understanding.
The drawings, like Ernest said, just get better and better! He keeps improving every single comic...sweet!
The psychological action with the milf was very nice as well, glad you used the comments from the previous comic ;)
I think everyone got what they wanted here, so it's all good.
Hot milf action? Check. Hot young chick action? Check. Lesbian action? Check. Gags? Check. And so on.

If I may give 2 remarks though, I kinda missed the piercings (nipple and / or nose) and there could have been a bit more anal (personally), but hey, that just leaves more options for a potential sequel! :D

Predondo, keep up what you're doing man, it's awesome!

Also Nuria, thanks for the awesome work with Paypal :)