SLAVE DEN by MOFFETT POSTED!!!

Forum and site news and announcements
Nuria

SLAVE DEN by MOFFETT POSTED!!!

Post by Nuria »

You can find this great comic at

http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC298SlaveDen.htm

A madman and his demented old mother run a gas station in the middle of nowhere. What looks like one of the quietest and most relaxing spots in the country is in reality a place of dark dread and intense suffering. A group of lovely young woman, all naked, chained, and gagged, are crammed in tiny cells in the basement of the gas station for the enjoyment of the bad guy.

I bet you'll fall in love with Moffett's young bombshells portrayed in the story. Arguably the most beautiful girls ever drawn in comic format...
;) :roll:

Again I seriously recommend this comic. You'll find old acquaintances like Crissy, the main character of Runaway Daughter, and her captor the sadistic truck driver.

Hot dialogs by SANDOW
andersbac

Re: SLAVE DEN by MOFFETT POSTED!!!

Post by andersbac »

Great news! Always nice to meet old acquaintances again. Catch up on what they've been up to since last we saw them. :)
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

This one really looks promising!! :D! :t
I have a question to ask: is this really a sequel of Runaway Daughter, or is it only a cross-over thing? Would it be better to read Runaway Daughter before reading this comic?

Thank you :)
Life is a party
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Another splendid comic from Moffett. The girls are awesome! :)
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

ifob8 wrote:This one really looks promising!! :D! :t
I have a question to ask: is this really a sequel of Runaway Daughter, or is it only a cross-over thing? Would it be better to read Runaway Daughter before reading this comic?

Thank you :)
You don't need to read it, but I'm sure when you finish SLAVE DEN you'll be willing to read RUNAWAY DAUGHTER :)

The comic is half way between a crossover and a sequel.

:22
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

A nice introduction by Sandow to the comic :)

I jumped when the rusty metal door that led to the hidden basement opened with a nerve rattling shriek. The monster was back. He looked like the type of ignorant swine which lived in the middle of the badlands, the kind always on the run from the law or civilization. He didn’t fit in anywhere but here, at a dumpy little filling station in desert. Despite the sweat which poured down my face from trying to breathe in the stuffy cell I’d been locked in, a jolt of cold fear shot through my naked body. My breasts heaved with panic and I clutched my knees together, trying to protect my shaved puss. He only came to the hidden room when he had a craving. He needed to see women suffer, hear them beg for mercy and pity as he forced them to lick his sweating balls or spread open their swollen lips for his massive tool. It was ghastly and he’d told me today was my turn. My turn to suffer…

TTTH-WAKHHHHHHHHHHHHKKK!!!

“AAAAAIEEEEEE! Stop it, you bastard! Oh god please, no more… I’m begging you….” Layla broke down in heartbreaking sobs as she hung from the chains. Her red hair was drenched with sweat and a thin trickle of drool ran down her chin and dribbled onto her lush breasts. The first time I saw her was when I’d been dragged into this sweltering hellhole. It was suffocating in the dark cellar and after a long while my eyes became adjusted to the gloom. That’s when I saw the stunningly beautiful young woman bound in the cell opposite mine. Her silky skin was marked with welts where she’d been beaten, but her eyes glittered with defiance and fury. She was struggling to remain strong now as the pig ran his meaty hands possessively over her curves down to her pink slit. He cupped it tightly and gave a squeeze until she screamed in pain. I could only watch with horror and pray it would be over with quickly. It wasn’t.
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

Seems really interesting! :D! :t
Thanks for the infos about the comic.
Life is a party
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

I feel a little bit sad saying that but personaly, I was disapointed by Slave Den. Drawings are beautyful as usual, but, I don't feel the comic to be hard enough and I think the guys could f@ck more.

Well, that's it. Beside that, very nice as usual.

;)
Life is a party