FEMALE CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTE by MAX PELLE POSTED!

Forum and site news and announcements
Nuria

FEMALE CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTE by MAX PELLE POSTED!

Post by Nuria »

You can find this excellent comic at

http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC2 ... Instit.htm

You'll be delighted with it! You know MAX PELLE has a very special way of creating stories and drawing them. It's a sort of primitive BDSM, raw BDSM I'd say, that can not leave you indifferent.

I strongly recommend it :roll:
comicglutton

Re: FEMALE CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTE by MAX PELLE POSTED!

Post by comicglutton »

It was a long time coming but well worth the wait! Never a dull moment in a Max Pelle comic. Loved it. :t
Wool

Post by Wool »

I love it. It is worth the money, just too few humiliation scenes carried out by former friends and neighbors.
DarkPlayer

Post by DarkPlayer »

First time in my personal history of reading dofantasy-comics I have a feeling of disgust by reading a new comic.

The scene with the poor girl who is forced to suck a cock with much smegma is too much for me.... first time I puked by reading a comic....

But anyway the plot is good....
For private messages see my email (-> see my profil "Occupation").
andersbac

Post by andersbac »

[quote="DarkPlayer"]The scene with the poor girl who is forced to suck a cock with much smegma is too much for me....[/quote]

Personally, I can't wait! :)
Casotto

Post by Casotto »

I just learned a new word: smegma :mrgreen: after looking it up, I'm super-excited for this!
My New Blog: Comixxx Extreme
andersbac

Post by andersbac »

A wonderful setting and strong buildup in this new comic from Pelle! I hope to see a lot more of the sweet Countess in future sequels. She's definitely worth more attention! Her anal defloration scene was among the cruellest (and best) I've seen for a very long time. But what's with the lack of virginal blood?
:)
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

I would also like to see a sequel to this comic showing the Countess' daily life in the Institute.
Given that it took well over a year to produce this work, we are probably going to have to wait a while. :(
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

i always have mixed feelings about this artist. Many great ideas of the fiendish sort, and the girls are lovely, with intriguing individual characteristics.

But there's just too much ugly for ugly's sake. I an definitely appreciate things that are vile in the right concentrations, but after too much of it, I find myself feeling more queasy than aroused.

Still, I bought it and I'm glad I have it.
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

I agree Pelle pushes the envelope when it comes to the grotesque....I wouldn't necessarily want to see this kind of thing in every comic....but that's his style and I like him for it. ;)