DARK VENGEANCE 2 - GANGLAND by FERNANDO POSTED!

Forum and site news and announcements
Nuria

DARK VENGEANCE 2 - GANGLAND by FERNANDO POSTED!

Post by Nuria »

You can find this excellent comic at

http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC2 ... eance2.htm

The long awaited second part of DARK VENGEANCE at
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC2 ... geance.htm

Holly Royce and Brooke Miller – best friends from college spending spring break on the private island mansion of Holly’s father, State Prosecutor Duncan Royce. Their lives are upended when a trio of ex-convicts invades the stately home intent on exacting revenge on Holly’s dad, the man they hold responsible for putting in prison for 15 years. What was originally planned as a simple murder and robbery turns into an orgy of lust and sexual slavery of the two young women as an instrument of revenge against Mr. Royce.

ENJOY! :roll:
andersbac

Re: DARK VENGEANCE 2 - GANGLAND by FERNANDO POSTED!

Post by andersbac »

This is as rough as it gets and I can't even begin to say how much I love it! My favorite Fernando comic has finally seen it's sequel. Those who thought the plight of poor Holly and Brooke was bad in Dark Vengeance I, has some adjusting to do to accept all that happens in "Gangland". The two innocent girls continue to suffer in the hands of the three ruthless criminals Holly's father sent to prison 15 years ago. But this time their molesters are joined by a whole gang of rapists, murderers and thieves who all want revenge for time spent behind bars. And how they make the women pay! From page one Fernando's art has never looked better, the plot never been more sinister or the victims more beautiful and lovable. The cover is a wonderful play of light and shade, with Holly's fair skin a bright contrast to the mass of dark rapists surrounding her . The color of her hair is reflected both in the rope, the typing and the huge dildo inside her. Her cruelly bound arms, plugged c*nt, ring-gagged mouth and tightly strapped ballet boots reflect the amount of thought and cruel detail that went into this book. The poor woman can hardly move a finger and yet her captors hold a steady grip in her hair and a gun to her head (!) to make sure she's obedient enough. Some of the ideas of t@rture in Gangland are new and truly brilliant – the glass f*ck-shock-cage being a special favorite of course! I really hope we're in this for a long haul, with lots of sequels and every horror captured during the 15 years of "payback" still ahead of the girls.

/. /. /. /. /. :)
[five boners]
comicglutton

Re: DARK VENGEANCE 2 - GANGLAND by FERNANDO POSTED!

Post by comicglutton »

Yeah, it rates pretty highly on the boneometer for me too! :D