KITTYHAND is back! RED IN TOOTH & CLAW, RELEASED!

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
71%
4 STAR ****
29%
3 STAR ***
No votes
2 STAR **
No votes
1 STAR *
No votes

Total votes: 14

super
Administrator

KITTYHAND is back! RED IN TOOTH & CLAW, RELEASED!

Post by super »

:44 :44 :44 :44 :44 :44 :44 :44 :44 :44 :44 :44

WHO IS THE MYSTERIOUS POLICEGIRL FROM “OBJECTION OVERRULED 2”? HOW DID SOPHIE END UP IN VICTOR POPOV’S BONDAGE ORGY PARTY?

THIS IS THE TALE OF SOPHIE, THE POLICEGIRL WHO MESSED WITH THE WRONG BUTLER! THIS IS THE TALE OF HER NORMAL LIFE GONE HORRIBLY, HORRIBLY WRONG… AND HER AWFUL DESCENT INTO SEXUAL SLAVERY AFTER THE LEWD, BDSM PARTY!

GREAT OFFER: 70 PAGES FOR ONLY 24.95 euro

You can find the comic at:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC5 ... thClaw.htm

YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE NOW AT BDSMARTWORK.COM AND GET THIS COMIC
AS "THE COMIC OF THE MONTH" in AUGUST 2022

Check here for more info
http://www.bdsmartwork.com/00Featured.htm
surrenderdorathy

Re: KITTYHAND is back! RED IN TOOTH & CLAW, RELEASED!

Post by surrenderdorathy »

It's hard to put into words how satisfying this was to finally read. This is the perfect comic to jump in on if you want an entry point for the KH universe. There are so many references to Classmates and Objection Overruled but if you've never read those comics don't worry about it. You'll enjoy this comic either way. This comic is also building up to some cool and exciting things. I'm super hyped for what comes next. As for this comic it's full of orgies, t@rture, slave training, and pricing play. You really feel the main characters pain in this one. I could rant about this comic all day and I'll probably keep posting my thoughts throughout the month. Do yourself a favor and read it for yourself. Look how many Stars it has!
MallezRChisto

Post by MallezRChisto »

From the pages of Objection Overruled Part II, we finally have Officer Sophie's backstory. This comic tells us about Sophie's misadventures: who she was before she ran into Viktor Popov and her people, how she was kidnapped and what happened to her after the orgy in the Popov Mansion.

Although the plot of Red in Tooth & Claw focuses on the degradation of the policewoman, she is not the protagonist of this story. That weight falls on the shoulders of Fei, a young Chinese exchange student and the best friend of the captain of the local American football team: Harry (Sophie's boyfriend). This being a Kitty Hand story, we will discover that Fei is, without a doubt, the WORST Best Friend a man can have. And, little by little, it will be revealed to us how the young Chinese is much more than he appears to be.

I will start the review by saying that this comic is a delight, as far as morbid content is concerned. There is a lot of material to take in: from pages showing us the harsh indoctrination of the policewoman to scenes with orgies worthy of a Greek bacchanal, as well as beautiful women wearing detailed S&M outfits and being relegated to mere pieces of meat for the pleasure of others. I will add that Sophie's “police outfit” seems to me to be one of the best fetish outfits I've seen in a long time (at least, from the DoFantasy comics), since they highlight the degradation that the character has reached.

I like how the author shows us how the reluctance of Harry's character, due to the disappearance of his girlfriend, prevented him from saving Sophie from her fate on a couple of occasions. The climax of this being when Fei surprises the football team, introducing them to several MASKED WOMEN in the locker room to f@ck. A morbid delicacy. As well as Sophie's little flashes of rebellion, quickly snuffed out by the punishment of her tormentors.

The introduction of Fei, together with her father and her servants, seems ingenious to me. He serves both to connect various stories of the KHU (Kitty Hand Universe) and to lay the groundwork for future stories. Various references and character cameos lend further validity to this point; with characters from Clasmates Claire's Tales or Objection Overruted. Obviously, this will not be the last time we hear from Fei and her family.

As for the technical section, I will not dwell too much on this point because I do not have much to say. The composition of the panels is fine, the design of Kitty Hand's characters improves significantly with the passage of the comics and the color palette seems appropriate to me. I liked a couple of pop culture references used in the dialogue, like Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings or a famous line from the Dead Poets Society; a point in favor for Sarenaph.

Now, the negative aspects of the comic. This story is a spin-off of Objection Overruled Part II, and it shows a lot in the first third of the comic. I feel like, if I didn't know the context of the event at the Popov Mansion, I wouldn't really know why there was an orgy there in the first place, or how Sophie was trained to become the Popov's pet. Also, towards the end (more specifically, in the soccer team party scene) we will already know very well what Sophie's fate will be, so it becomes predictable in that aspect. And some dialogues have punctuation errors, missing commas with vocatives. However, such aspects do not at all tarnish the good things that this comic has.

Although Red in Tooth & Claw seems to me to be a good comic, which tells us about the fall and degradation of a beautiful policewoman at the hands of corrupt men, while expanding the lore much more, it's much more enjoyable when you have read the previous histories of this universe.

My rating: 4/5.
Smoook

Post by Smoook »

Great comic, I also rate it: 4/5.

With this I can say that Sophie is one of my most favourite characters in kittyhand-verse ;-) by design and personality.
Although I'm curious how she will fare in China, what I'd like to see more is some sort of a retrospect comic showing her fate during training with Popov and Spring (lack of those scenes is is my biggest gripe with Tooth & Claw).

Kittyhand, the next comic will be a continuation of Sophie's story or will that come later?
surrenderdorathy

This is my second favorite KH comic. Just under Jane's nightmare though that may change. KH comics tend to linger in my mind and grow as time goes on. I see myself coming back to this one just for the gangbang scene at the end. The intrigue, the betrayal, and the Harem it's all just so good.
surrenderdorathy

You know what I really like about this comic and KH comics in general? I love the Dom characters penchant for pageantry. Papov, Fei, and Lady Lash excel in this. You can bet your in for some Ivy Manor & House of Gord action if those three are involved. They're is also plenty of punishment and gangbanging. This comic ticks all those boxes. My only complaint is we don't get as much slave training scenes as I would like. Don't get me wrong there is a really awesome scene where Fei checks in on Sophie's progress and we get some good leash play and some reverse cowgirl action. Does she pass his assessment? You'll have to check the comic for yourself.
surrenderdorathy

Reposting this from KittyHands website which I recommend everyone check out by the way. There is cool bonus stuff posted there you wont see on Dof.

Have you ever had a friend who had a girlfriend that you knew was no good for them and the best thing to do was to keep her hidden away as a sex slave in your own harem? Well then this comic is for you. One of Kitty Hands greatest strengths as an artist and a writer is that they are very good at creating villains that despite being terrible people we all at some point wanted to be. I've fantasized about being Victor Popov. My own little Nirvana with all the women who have ever wronged me locked in bondage completely at my mercy and desire. It's an attractive power fantasy. Fei is another such character with a little more of an empathetic human side unlike Victor. He just wants to be a normal college boy, football player and loyal friend. He's also the son of a crime lord. He can't really escape the shadow of his criminal upbringing. Be it his friend or his friends powerful father Fei ends up rubbing elbows with powerful and corrupt individuals. He's not above any of it though. He's more than happy to employ kidnapping and human trafficking to make his problems go away and we are all the more entertained for it. Sophie is the girlfriend of Fei's best friend and tied for #1 sexist KH girl. She's also kind of a bitch always giving her boyfriend a hard time. Luckily Fei is there to correct that. When Sophie goes missing Fei finds her in the most unlikely of places. A sex slave at one of Victor Papov's orgies. What follows is an adventure of pain, punishment, slave training, intrigue, and of course lots of sex and bondage.
surrenderdorathy

I'm going to explode in anticipation waiting for KHs next comic!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: