GROUP X 4 by CELESTIN & NAJ, IS HERE!

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
50%
4 STAR ****
13%
3 STAR ***
25%
2 STAR **
13%
1 STAR *
No votes

Total votes: 8

Bego

GROUP X 4 by CELESTIN & NAJ, IS HERE!

Post by Bego »

:44 :44 :44 :44 :44 :44 :44 :44 :44 :44 :44 :44 :44 :44

IT’S THE FINAL CHAPTER OF THE “GROUP X” SAGA! VICTORIA WILL COME FACE TO FACE WITH THE PERVERTED SADISTS OF GROUP X AT LAST. THE QUESTION NOW IS WILL SHE SURVIVE?

VICTORIA GOES TO BURMA TO RESCUE HER LUSCIOUS, LESBIAN LOVER! WILL SHE SAVE EMILY AND ESCAPE TOGETHER OR IS THIS THEIR FINAL CURTAIN CALL??

You can find it at:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC580GroupX4.htm

YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE NOW AT BDSMARTWORK.COM AND GET THIS COMIC
AS "THE COMIC OF THE MONTH" in FEBRUARY 2022

Check here for more info
http://www.bdsmartwork.com/00Featured.htm
Smoook

Re: GROUP X 4 by CELESTIN & NAJ, IS HERE!

Post by Smoook »

I enjoyed it, however it felt a little rushed (the first part of the story took too much time in my opinion, it would be fine if the comic had 60-80 pages).
I loved the scene where Victoria was pierced, but her piercings went underutilized later on (I would like to see her mercilessly pulled by the nipples by her captors for example). Also I would have liked to see Victoria broken into submission and properly trained by Lance (her ass should have been stretched out to take his cock in one go, maybe some gangrape, flogging, fisting, branding etc., since this is the notorious Group X - maybe a side story for this period of time, something like an uncut version, Fernando did something like this with the Twins series) before the final showdown. Basically it went too fast for me.
Maybe in part 5. Are there any plans for it? — because the ending begs for a continuation. So 4/5 from me.

Anyway, thanks for the story Celestin, Naj. I can say that I'm invested in it. The only downside that you have to wait so long for another part.
surrenderdorathy

Post by surrenderdorathy »

I'm still getting my thoughts together but rest assured I'm enjoying this comic a lot.
surrenderdorathy

**Spoilers*****

I really liked this comic. Like a lot. I've read it 3 times now and it's exactly what I imagined it would be in a lot of ways. I do agree with Smook though it felt a little rushed in some places. Primarily when Lance, Victoria, and Emily all finally meet. Should have had some flogging and or caning.
surrenderdorathy

**Spoilers*****

I really liked this comic. Like a lot. I've read it 3 times now and it's exactly what I imagined it would be in a lot of ways. I do agree with Smook though it felt a little rushed in some places. Primarily when Lance, Victoria, and Emily all finally meet. Should have had some flogging and or caning.

Lets talk about that Chouyu PHD camio with "Cobra Commander" Loved it. Made me so happy to see her again all dressed up as a fetish nurse. I know this comic wasn't about her bit I'd have loved to see more

This isn't the end of the Group X story I hope! The story begs for more. I Will not be satisfied until Nicole, Emily, and Lydia are all under the thraw of Group X! They would all acclimate well to slavery. I'm glad Sophia got a happy ending and made it back to her owner. You did this with ATOCS #3 Naj! Left us wanting more.

I wish this was longer. I know you can only do so much in 40 pages but maybe in the future Dof will consider making some of the more popular series longer. I would have gladly bought this for $50 if it was 30+ pages longer but, if it's not economically viable then it's not going to happen I know. Capitalism is dirty business comrads.

I hope you and Cel can keep working together. Probably way to early but do you know what your next project is going to be Naj? Group X has 3 loose ends!
Naj

Post by Naj »

At this point, since several people have mentioned how much they enjoyed Chyou (a fact that surprises me a bit), I think there's a not unreasonable chance she'll make more appearances - artists and time permitting. If you don't mind my asking, what is it about Chyou that makes her stand out to you specifically?

Side note, Chyou was always intended to join the Group X organization all the way from ATOCS1 when I was brainstorming it.

Also, "Cobra Commander" is an homage the original author of the inspiration for the Group X series. I hope that if he ever stumbles across the series (and reads it), he'll see it as me honoring his work. Who knows.

As mentioned before, this isn't the end of Group X as a whole but intended as the blockbuster "introduction" to the Group X world. I've already been brainstorming a one-of series, and the script is in the final stages. As far as collabs with Celestin - I'm planning another series which is somewhat related to both Group X and ATOCS but only partially. Celestin is working on another project, or so I was told, but I still need to work on developing the script.

And as far as Victoria/Emily/Lydia, maybe they'll return some day because yes, their story isn't quite over yet.

As far as the pacing, I do wish I had more space to tell out a more detailed story. Both the beginning and the ending needed more fleshing out, but I think this was about the best that could be done in 40 pages. From what I could gather the current pricing model is already a bit too high for a lot of people's tastes, so charging extra can be a bit burdensome. For the middle, I justify it as Lance thinking too much with his c0ck and not enough with his head, something Mistress X yells at him about. He was thinking too much about the payoff and not the consequences of his actions.

Also, who's Nicole?
:t
draft9

Post by draft9 »

[quote="Naj"]what is it about Chyou that makes her stand out to you specifically?[/quote]

I'm not sure, but I'll try to answer
_She's doing horrible things and... always gets away with it!
_She's considers what she's doing as perfectly normal and acceptable.
_She shows no mercy (as Lady Qiao and her breast guillotine) and she’s ready to kill people that bother her.

I think she seems scarier than most villains… and in the same time more realistic. We know she studied to become a doctor, we know her relationship with her husband, etc. She's not an other anonymous thug we know nothing about.
I hope we'll see her again!
Last edited by draft9 on Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
surrenderdorathy

Why I like Chyou

Optics

First lets get the most prominent thing about her. They way she looks. Shes a hot 20something year old. I'm sure having an Asian fetish makes me a basic bitch but that probably really clicks with myself and a lot of others I'm sure. She also endulges on pageantry. She gets herself and her slaves all dressed up in fetish attire from time to time. Stocks #1 is by far my favorite cover of any dof comic. She's in those long thigh high boots with that black latex leatard with the cleavage exposed topped off with a Zoro mask. All this while striking a power pose over her helpless sex slave whom she has on a leash completely at her mercy. It tells you this Bitch is a sadist with a playful imagination. More Latex/rubber attire in the future. Loved the schoolgirl outfits and latex Nurse Chyou was a fantasy come true but I'd like to see more variety to the outfits.

Backstory

Chyou has one of the most complet backstories of any dof character. She's not just some red neck hick ripping off deliverance or a privaleged Saudi sheik. Yes she's privaleged but she got in that penthouse condo by playing the game against her horny male counterparts.
She probably grew up during china's one child policy. For every 10 men there was only 1 female. I'm sure this had a psychological effect on her. Probably causing her to lash out at others and manifested her sadistic tendencies. It's so grounded and plausible you can't help but wonder if there's a Chyou out there in the world right now.

Everything Draft 9 said.

She better never get her comeuppance. I hope she gets to f@ck and t@rture every slave she desires till she dies of natural causes.
surrenderdorathy

If I had to pick another artist for Naj to work with it would probably be Kittyhand bit that seems very unlikely as they tend to do their own thing. I still dream of a Kittyhand x Naj comic someday. Not real sure how Arieta operates but I feel like you two would be a really good fit. Bad Lieutenant has a very strong narrative focus similar to Naj.

I don't know who Nicole is. You'll have to ask my phone. I typed Victoria and it replaced it with Nicole. :roll:
plandr

Post by plandr »

I don't normally post here, but wanted to weigh in...

...Echo everything everyone said about Chyou (the pagentry, sadism, character arc and motivations etc). She is a really fleshed out character as villains go. Hot Asian female dominatrix which also breaks from tropes. Her dynamic with Hannah was also very trope breaking and contributed to ATOCS being my favorite bdsm comic arc in all of dofantasy (and I have read 200+ of the comics). That series absolutely went for it with the breast guillotine, enforced breeding, implied snuff (aside from you, only Erenisch and old school Cagri really play with that fetish and it is one of my favorites).

Basically, Chyou and Hannah was a masterclass in character work and storytelling. And the opportunity to go back to either one of them is always a privilege (really crossing my fingers we get to see more of the twin story hinted at the end of ATOCS, ha ha).

Plandr