GROUP X 4 by CELESTIN & NAJ, IS HERE!

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
50%
4 STAR ****
13%
3 STAR ***
25%
2 STAR **
13%
1 STAR *
No votes

Total votes: 8

surrenderdorathy

Re: GROUP X 4 by CELESTIN & NAJ, IS HERE!

Post by surrenderdorathy »

I'm sure Emily probably mentioned the latex woman when Victoria was eating her out in the Burma jungle.
qq2

Post by qq2 »

I find that an interesting topic. Would MistressX stand out to them? She has a distinctive outfit for sure and she kidnapped Em. But form Vic her perspective the Doctor and his assistant might have made a more lasting impression. In relative terms MistressX her treatment of Em was benign after all
qq2

Post by qq2 »

...thinking between the one in production and the one in the future, I can think of a good bridge that would satisfy both needs...

If I may make a suggestion based on this conversation so far. I think a single 20page scene might work much better then 4 or 5 smaller ones.

For instance, locale wise the dungeons have been mostly "bunker". Which makes sense from a commercial perspective, but it would suck to work in a place like that. I actually like the setting from the "objection overruled" series for that. Parts of the mansion are there simply to train the ladies and thus purely functional, others are for the owner and those are primarily pretty.

Which then makes me wonder. How does MistressX her dungeon look like? Is it part of her office, bedroom, living room, separate space? And speaking of office, how does she integrate sex etc into work? Does she have custom build save racks in her office or does she keep the two worlds mostly separate? (if Em and Vic are introduced to her office this would be for instance visible by them being tied to a desk chair rather than purpose build device )

clothing wise, she seems to have a particular outfit in mind for her slaves whereas Lance just went for naked. But is this outfit the only one? Does it exemplify her view? or is it simply the matter of being dressed in a clearly demeaning outfit? And are her outfits classic slut or sexified versions of "real life" aka latex schoolgirl or latex businesswoman outfits? Either would have interesting interaction opportunities. For instance EM wearing the business suit in which she was captured but this version being made of latex and having strategic cutouts

Finally, what is her "pain style"? Lance's was brute force whipping and a fetish for sawblade integrated wooden ponies. Is mistress X a whip/cane kinda girl or does she detest the unsightly bruises and is she more an "elektro & enema" kinda person?

Anway what I'm trying to say is that a single prolonged scene would allow for much more creative interactions and through those interactions more character establishment. Might cut down on the amount of space for "simple rumping" and there might be commercial implications on that. So no idea how feasible all of this really is.
Naj

Post by Naj »

Kind of regardless of opportunity-to-tell-Vicky after the end of GX4, Mistress X deliberately put Lance front-and-center of this "project" as it were; Mistress X didn't reveal herself to Vicky at all, and that avoidance was intentional both from an authorial and character perspective. Even by the end of the series, Mistress X made sure that she herself was not seen by Vicky, and they don't actually share any scenes in-story (the disclaimer pages don't count) - so yes by definition Vicky is more likely to remember The Doc/Chyou. Mistress X didn't care about whether Emily knew of her (Mistress X) existence or not because regardless of how the chips fell, Emily knowing that information really didn't matter, and Mistress X knew that. She just wanted to have a little fun first.

I feel fairly confident in saying that because it doesn't really affect the storyline as it played out nor really have that big of an impact on upcoming projects.

As far as working out of a bunker... all I can say is Group X definitely has the resources to make certain parts of the facility livable, so they could easily retrofit it for the comfort and enjoyment of clientele and staff. We just don't see the personal spaces. The only thing that might qualify as a personal space is Lance's which would probably be kept about the same for obvious reasons. It's not actually revealed, because it has no affect on the story, but the facility seen is wholly independent of the rest of the country. The facility has no dependency on the national grid, food, or internet capabilities though it does use them for convenience sake.

This may come up at some point, but once again I feel confident in saying it because it has no effect on any upcoming storylines, but Group X has its own, in-house latex production... one of the many reasons why Burma was chosen, why latex is so abundant at the facilities, and why Group X has a fairly blase approach to the material in general. All the way back, even before ATOCS was a published series, this was the case.

The rest, well, there are a lot of interesting things to think about because of those questions. There may be answers in the future. ;)
surrenderdorathy

I't made me happy to hear that you put that much thought into the latex outfits. I'm glad that you and qq2 share the same attire fixation. Though now that I know how GX gets their latex you have to have a latex fashion show scene. I can see it now. All the Myanmar generals and other higher ups in GX (heads of state, CEOs of fortune 500 companies, and royalty) sitting in the audience to see the latest batch of sex slaves displaying all maner of latex attire designed with erotism in mind over comfort. Maybe bondage gear is built in and the girls have to walk the runway in ballerina heels and a metal rod connecting their ankles. If they slip or fall the audience has their way with them. f@cking all their holes, biting tits and necks, and groping. Lots of groping.

Also I don't know if I ever said anything about the pony outfit Hannah wears in ATOCS 2 but that outfit is fire. Celestine did a great job. I hope to see a revival of pony girls in the future.
qq2

Post by qq2 »

Like surrenderDorothy My mind conjures up all sorts of wild images following you descriptions Naj. Now I am once again fired up to read what’s next.
surrenderdorathy

Any chance of a preview of Naj's next comic Before?
qq2

Post by qq2 »

I second that Naj preview request pretty please with sugar on top
Naj

Post by Naj »

So just a progress update, I more or less have the finished files but have had a bit of writer's block for the next project. I managed to power through that, but the holidays have kind of thrown everything off.

Hoping to get the next comic up by year's end.
qq2

Post by qq2 »

Thanks for the update. Years end is not that far away. Be nice to close it on a bang :-)

Sooooo any chance of a preview any time soon *wink wink*