GROUP X 4 by CELESTIN & NAJ, IS HERE!

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
50%
4 STAR ****
13%
3 STAR ***
25%
2 STAR **
13%
1 STAR *
No votes

Total votes: 8

surrenderdorathy

Re: GROUP X 4 by CELESTIN & NAJ, IS HERE!

Post by surrenderdorathy »

Let's not overlook another big part of why Chyou works is her dynamic with Hannah. Hannah is the most innocent slave in all of Dof. In just a few short pages in ATOCS# 1 we understand that Hannah is an introvert to an almost crippling degree. She's probably never done anything wrong her entire life and that makes what Chyou does to her all the more impactful. It's just so hot to see this prudish nerd get taken out of her safe society and taken into a new environment where none of her achievements in academia mean anything. She'll always be a stupid western cow to her masters. Then part 4 comes out and the shy girl dressed like her grandmother who could barely muster the courage to talk to a cute boy at a party is out there on the dancefloor in slutty lingerie dancing away content in her slavery and complete in her submission, pregnant with her master's child. It's awesome to see. I hope we can return to these characters. Who knows how much time passed while Hannah was a slave. How many boyfriends did she have to f@ck for Chyou. What other stuff did Chyou do to her. We never see Chyou f@ck Hannah with a strap on or string her up and force her to orgasm with a vibrator after a very intense flogging session. There are so many stories they can still tell. Look at what Kittyhand did with Clare's tale and Jane's nightmare.
surrenderdorathy

I also often think about if Chyou ever got her hands on a nice pair of twins. I remember when the idea was first floated out there in ATOCS #3 I immediately imagined someone like the Wilson sisters from White Chicks. Two preppy spoiled rich kids who have never worked hard a day in their lives and have lived their lives without any cares or consequences. To see two girls like that face the wrath of Chyou would be a dream come true. Imagine seeing Chyou in the bowels of a Group x facility pulling to bitches by leashes on all fours decked out in latex fetish gear. It's a complete contrast to Hannah's character but, would be so perfect for a ATOC story.

It's just an idea but wanting to see if Chyou ever got a new slave twins or otherwise keeps me intrigues.
Jimmy The Wrestler

Post by Jimmy The Wrestler »

[quote="surrenderdorathy"]Let's not overlook another big part of why Chyou works is her dynamic with Hannah. Hannah is the most innocent slave in all of Dof. In just a few short pages in ATOCS# 1 we understand that Hannah is an introvert to an almost crippling degree. She's probably never done anything wrong her entire life and that makes what Chyou does to her all the more impactful. It's just so hot to see this prudish nerd get taken out of her safe society and taken into a new environment where none of her achievements in academia mean anything. She'll always be a stupid western cow to her masters. Then part 4 comes out and the shy girl dressed like her grandmother who could barely muster the courage to talk to a cute boy at a party is out there on the dancefloor in slutty lingerie dancing away content in her slavery and complete in her submission, pregnant with her master's child. It's awesome to see. I hope we can return to these characters. Who knows how much time passed while Hannah was a slave. How many boyfriends did she have to f@ck for Chyou. What other stuff did Chyou do to her. We never see Chyou f@ck Hannah with a strap on or string her up and force her to orgasm with a vibrator after a very intense flogging session. There are so many stories they can still tell. Look at what Kittyhand did with Clare's tale and Jane's nightmare.[/quote]

Thats why I absolutely loved ATOCS. Hannha was so innocent, which to me made her the absolute perfect victim to see suffer
surrenderdorathy

It's impossible not to speculate on what Naj's next comic is going to be about. It's going to relate to ATOCS and Group X is a small way. If we go off of what we know the only time those two stories intersected was at the bondage club in ATOCS. I'd guess that Naj is working on a spinoff about the Bondage club and/or its owner Mistress Qiao. That would be awesome. I can't get enough of that place or the woman in the purple dress. I savor every second we're there. Who would want to spend more time there? It's a place where the Chinese elite gather with the finest western slave girls and beat, t@rture, f@ck, and on special occasions snuff them. I don't think it's ever been given a proper name. This would be a great way for Naj to rectify that. It's just speculation. I'm probably completely off the mark.
Naj

Post by Naj »

I mean, you're not wrong...
surrenderdorathy

Outstanding Naj. I can't wait to read it. Hope it's full of dolled up western whores. :44
surrenderdorathy

Hey Naj!

Are you able to share any details on your next project at this stage? What's the basic plot outline? Will Lady Qiao play a prominent role? Will we learn more about Cobra Commanders past? Is Chyou a member of the Chinese Communist Party? These are important questions that need answers.

Thank you for your time.
Naj

Post by Naj »

Next project: I can, but since it's with a brand-new artist, I'm not sure how it'll turn out or what to expect or whether it'll be finished at all. It's a stand-alone but takes place in the Group X universe, that much I'll say.

Lady Qiao: She would play a minor role in a larger project, mostly at the beginning, so not for the time being.

Cobra Commander: Maybe? I have a general idea of his backstory, and I might play around with the idea at some point in the future, but nothing concrete yet.

Chyou: Officially yes, practically no. She'd be more in-name-only since she would only crave power not the ideology, and at this point, Group X gives her what she wants anyway. She has connections, that much is sure.
surrenderdorathy

The Group X universe is vast and full of nothing but potential. I hope we get to see it to completion. Are you able to reveal who the artist is going to be or has it not been decided yet?

Thank you for your time.
Naj

Post by Naj »

All I know for sure is they've never been on Dofantasy before at least as far as I'm aware.