We missed you!

You're one of the best authors around.

Waiting for updates!

:234 :234 :234 :234
magizi00

Re: FERNANDO IS BACK!

Post by magizi00 »

I love hype, it would be nice to get an update. :roll:
I wonder if Fernando is planning to restart his website.
wobani

Post by wobani »

Why do people think fernando is back?
wobani

Post by wobani »

delete
therapytohelp

Post by therapytohelp »

Any update when we might see a new comic? :234
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

[quote="therapytohelp"]Any update when we might see a new comic? :234[/quote]

It looks like he is back that is for certain, but he had hinted he needs to get a few personal things together, and a new website, before he starts a new comic. I'm just glad there is an indication this time that he is returning. I'm sure once he has all his affairs in order, he will be the first to announce it. I expect Bego is a little in the dark too about when he is exactly returning. That said while we wait would you guys be happy to see him do another website, or a patreon type/subscribe star endeavour. Man, I’d pay to see that literally. But a comic or two before that eh? Personally, I'd love to see Cheerleaders, but I expect Fernando had painted himself into a corner, narratively, with how he left it. I'd be happy if he did another Art of Fernando vol 2, like he did the last time he came back. I do know there is a strong indication he may work with Merrick again. Regardless, great news, even if we are still waiting.
wobani

Post by wobani »

i still see no evidence that hes back. bego didn't announce it.
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

[quote="wobani"]i still see no evidence that hes back. bego didn't announce it.[/quote]
https://www.dofantasyforum.com/viewtopi ... =13&t=1985
wobani

Post by wobani »

yea Ive seen that. look at the wording. Hes back with just a card. they hope to see him back
Rud3b0y

Post by Rud3b0y »

[quote="wobani"]yea Ive seen that. look at the wording. Hes back with just a card. they hope to see him back[/quote]

"O ye of little faith", I can't divulge much but suffice to say he is just sorting out some issues to allow more time to start drawing BD. He stated he wants to look at a new website first. Personally, this is not a guarantee, but he at least indicated he plans to return. He even expressed a want to work with Merrick again. Other than that, the great man remains silent from a few months ago. Let’s hope he chimes in again soon.