TALES OF TERROR, BY GEOFF MERRICK/LESBI K LEIH IS HERE!

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
30%
4 STAR ****
30%
3 STAR ***
20%
2 STAR **
20%
1 STAR *
No votes

Total votes: 10

Bego

TALES OF TERROR, BY GEOFF MERRICK/LESBI K LEIH IS HERE!

Post by Bego »

:234 :234 :234 :234 :234 :234

LESBI K LEIH AND GEOFFREY MERRICK COME BACK AT YOU AGAIN WITH THIS TITILLATING TWIST ON THREE, INFAMOUS TALES OF TERROR!

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THESE “KILLERS” WANTED TO STICK THEIR THICK INTO HOT, QUIVERING, PRIME PUSSY INSTEAD??

:44 :44 :44 :44 :44
You can find it at:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC5 ... Terror.htm

YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE NOW AT BDSMARTWORK.COM AND GET THIS COMIC
AS "THE COMIC OF THE MONTH" in DECEMBER 2021

Check here for more info
http://www.bdsmartwork.com/00Featured.htm
surrenderdorathy

Re: TALES OF TERROR, BY GEOFF MERRICK/LESBI K LEIH IS HERE!

Post by surrenderdorathy »

I've been trying to buy this comic for 3 hours but Every time I get to the payment page it says lost connection and then I have to wait 30 min to an hour to try again because my order was aborted in mid transaction. Please help. Really want to read this one.
Bego

Post by Bego »

surrenderdorathy wrote:I've been trying to buy this comic for 3 hours but Every time I get to the payment page it says lost connection and then I have to wait 30 min to an hour to try again because my order was aborted in mid transaction. Please help. Really want to read this one.
Please, send an email to our customer service :)
surrenderdorathy

Post by surrenderdorathy »

All working now! Thank you!

I really enjoyed this comic but the 3 story structure makes it all feel just a little to short. Just as things are starting to get really good it's over. Kinda felt that way with the Instagram comic too. I really loved LKLs art in this one. Give me rubberized sluts any day of the week.

This is kind of a weird Segway but I really wish Slasher had a little bit more of a fetishy asthetic every once in a while. I'd love to see him do a story about a woman being kidnapped and turned into some psychos latex gimp. Pulp Fiction style! Add a little bit of that Clive Barker spice to your John Carpenter.
manu44

Post by manu44 »

Rather dissapointed with this one. I gave it 2/5. Same reason as above, 3 story structure left me unfulfilled.
Gryph

Post by Gryph »

The same here. I can only agree with the above. Stories are just too short, I feel they need to be fleshed out more.
Both Geoff and Lesbi are fantastic ion their own right, a single (longer) story would have been more enjoyable.