SNATCHER 3, BY GEOFF MERRICK/ARIETA IS HERE!

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
82%
4 STAR ****
9%
3 STAR ***
9%
2 STAR **
No votes
1 STAR *
No votes

Total votes: 11

Bego

SNATCHER 3, BY GEOFF MERRICK/ARIETA IS HERE!

Post by Bego »

:234 :234 :234 :234 :234 :234

Fantasy and morbidity know no bounds for Geoff! A thrilling and hot story, with brilliant drawings by Arieta. ENJOY!

:44 :44 :44 :44 :44
You can find it at:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC569Snatcher3.htm

YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE NOW AT BDSMARTWORK.COM AND GET THIS COMIC
AS "THE COMIC OF THE MONTH" in AUGUST 2021

Check here for more info
http://www.bdsmartwork.com/00Featured.htm
krisross

Re: SNATCHER 3, BY GEOFF MERRICK/ARIETA IS HERE!

Post by krisross »

This has got to be one of my favorite comics ever! Please more Arieta and Merrick!!
manu44

Post by manu44 »

Thank God for Geoff Merrick. Really like the regularity of his work on dofantasy, also the numerous artists now collabing with him. Keep these kinds of Kidnapping/Abduction comics coming! They're actually a rarity when you consider the BDSM/Bondage genre as a whole (not enough emphasis on keeping the victim restrained and gagged at all times, not taking any chances, avoiding discovery, freedom so close yet so far away, etc.)
surrenderdorathy

Post by surrenderdorathy »

I really enjoyed this comic. I'm really happy to see Arieta branching out. I don't want to knock anyone who likes bad lieutenant but we've had so many now.

Spoiler

The only part I found jarring and mostly underwhelming was the end were we saw where all the girls ended up after being sold off which is weird because that was my favorite part of Snatcher #2. It's inconceivable that the three girls they sold all went to people they knew/family. The only girl it really worked for me was Heather. That shot was hot and just ever so believable. I liked seeing Daisy as a vacuum cleaner but her going back to her foster home just left me confused. Way to many people would have to keep their mouth's shut before the police come in a knocked the doors down and or she escapes because of some idiot kids incompetence.

I still give it a 4 out of 5
surrenderdorathy

Post by surrenderdorathy »

I really like the idea of the snatcher keeping one of the girls. It's going to be satisfying to watch as she becomes his mindless sex slave. The rubber encasing at the end makes me hopeful we get to see some gimp action as well in the future. Can't wait for Snatcher 4