BAD LIEUTENANT 8: TRAFFICKED by ARIETA POSTED!

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
63%
4 STAR ****
No votes
3 STAR ***
25%
2 STAR **
No votes
1 STAR *
13%

Total votes: 8

Bego

BAD LIEUTENANT 8: TRAFFICKED by ARIETA POSTED!

Post by Bego »

ALL WOMEN HAVE 2 SIDES, THERE IS THE LITTLE ANGEL SHE SHOWS TO DADDY AND THE VORACIOUS SLAVESLUT SHE LONGS TO HAVE FORCED FROM HER BY A CRUEL MASTER.

THIS IS A STORY OF THOSE DOUBLE LIVES. AND WHEN WOMEN ARE FORCED TO CHOSE BETWEEN LOYALTY TO DADDY AND TO MASTER, WHO DO YOU THINK SHE WILL CHOSE?

You can find the comic at:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC537BL8.htm

:222 :222 :222 :222 :222 :222 :222 :222 :222
robinja

Re: BAD LIEUTENANT 8: TRAFFICKED by ARIETA POSTED!

Post by robinja »

I'm so glad to see this published! I really enjoyed writing this one and the whole process from start to finish. I'm so grateful for all the support for the Bad Lieutenant series so far. Hope you guys enjoy it too :22 :D :twisted:
Shiress

Post by Shiress »

I had admittedly almost lost hope for another part being done for Bad Lieutenant. I'm glad to see I was proven wrong, and Part 8 more than made up for the long production time! Thanks for sticking with this dark story of submission for so long!
robinja

Post by robinja »

[quote="Shiress"]I had admittedly almost lost hope for another part being done for Bad Lieutenant. I'm glad to see I was proven wrong, and Part 8 more than made up for the long production time! Thanks for sticking with this dark story of submission for so long![/quote]

Thank you so much Shiress! I'm so glad you enjoyed it :D :twisted:
Shiress

Post by Shiress »

Just curious if Part 9 is still in production, and also, if you have other work out there, I'd love a link or something. Keep up the great work!
robinja

Post by robinja »

[quote="Shiress"]Just curious if Part 9 is still in production, and also, if you have other work out there, I'd love a link or something. Keep up the great work![/quote]

Thanks!

My comics here are the Bad Lieutenant Series, Cidade do Diabo and Double Crossed. I have also written some (text only) stories over at erenisch's forum if you search "Triona B"

I hope there will be more soon including DC2 and BL9
Shiress

Post by Shiress »

I'm looking forward to more of your work!
Shiress

Post by Shiress »

Hello. Just checking to see if part 9 is still a possibility. If not, it's okay. I understand if it just isn't in the cards anymore.