CLASSMATES CLAIRE'S TALE 3 by KITTYHAND, RELEASED!

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us!

5 STAR *****
75%
4 STAR ****
13%
3 STAR ***
13%
2 STAR **
No votes
1 STAR *
No votes

Total votes: 8

Bego

CLASSMATES CLAIRE'S TALE 3 by KITTYHAND, RELEASED!

Post by Bego »

:234 :234 :234 :234 :234 :234

CLAIRE’S TALE COMES CRASHING DOWN IN THIS CLIMACTIC COMIC OF A CUTIE CRUSHED BY CUNT BUSTING SLAVERS!

CLAIRE FINDS HERSELF OUTED AS A SLUT AND A WHORE TO EVERYBODY… AND SHE WILL PAY THE ULTIMATE PRICE WITH HER PRIDE, HER BODY, AND HER SOUL!

:44 :44 :44 :44 :44
You can find it at:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC5 ... sTale3.htm

YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE NOW AT BDSMARTWORK.COM AND GET THIS COMIC
AS "THE COMIC OF THE MONTH" in APRIL 2020

Check here for more info
http://www.bdsmartwork.com/00Featured.htm
surrenderdorathy

Re: CLASSMATES CLAIRE'S TALE 3 by KITTYHAND, RELEASED!

Post by surrenderdorathy »

Loved it. KH really knows how to draw people f@cking. I did miss watching Lady Lash f@ck girls up. The forced lesbian act scenes are great, Spent a lot of time admiring the panel with Yi licking Claire's asshole. Can't wait to see how it all ends in part 4. I also hope we get to see what happens after Classmates 2. Seeing these girls shipped off to be sex slaves in China gets the imagination going.
imarabbit

Post by imarabbit »

[quote="surrenderdorathy"]Seeing these girls shipped off to be sex slaves in China gets the imagination going.[/quote]
Also the cover with Claire in her crate make me hope to see one day the crew in action.
KittyhandStudio

Post by KittyhandStudio »

Claire, Jane, and Kite will join with Sofia from Missing in Shanghai. their fate will be revealed in our new comics series coming next year called "The Black Dragon".
readers will have a brief peek of what Claire became in Classmates Claire's Tale part 4.
Jobman

Post by Jobman »

Ooh can't wait to see them join Sofia, hope Mei-Xing is the main trainer to break them.