ENSLAVED WITHOUT A CAUSE 4 is HERE! at Dof and BDSM

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
17%
4 STAR ****
50%
3 STAR ***
No votes
2 STAR **
33%
1 STAR *
No votes

Total votes: 6

Bego

ENSLAVED WITHOUT A CAUSE 4 is HERE! at Dof and BDSM

Post by Bego »

SANDY’S DROPPED LIKE A SMOKING HOT ROCK WHEN THE KING’S HAD ENOUGH OF HER SLUTTING IT UP, AND YOU WON’T BELIEVE WHERE SHE ENDS UP!

SANDY’S WINDING PATH THROUGH THE STAR STUDDED FIFTIES HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN AS A NEW MADAM SHOWS UP TO REALLY TURN UP THE HEAT!

You can find the comic at:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC5 ... Cause4.htm

:222 :222 :222 :222 :222 :222 :222 :222 :222

YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE NOW AT BDSMARTWORK.COM AND GET THIS COMIC
AS "THE COMIC OF THE MONTH" in OCTOBER 2019

Check Here for more info
http://www.bdsmartwork.com/00Featured.htm
surrenderdorathy

Re: ENSLAVED WITHOUT A CAUSE 4 is HERE! at Dof and BDSM

Post by surrenderdorathy »

What a great surprise. I really enjoyed this series and I'm glad Slasher thought to make another one. This is hands down the best chapter for three reasons. Bettie Paige Bettie Paige and Bettie Paige!!!

I got some strong A Tale of Chinese Slavery & Missing in Shanghai vibes. They were very welcomed. When Sandy passed out and Bettie grabbed the back of her head and took a bow on that stage, those were beautiful frames. I well keep coming back to this comic for a long time.

Spoilers

I do have some gripes though. When the show ends and we see Sandy weeping in the dressing room. It's called a cage Bettie, put that slut in a cage and only let her out for her next show or when you're going to use Sandy as your f@ck doll.

Once Bettie disappears from the story it kinda lost me. I don't know who these "fans" are. The logic of the scene was lost to me.

If this is some grand sex Odyssey why do the same characters keep showing up over and over again. It makes the world seam small.

Lastly! Who the f@ck is this dog catcher guy? If there is a part 5 it better start with him offering Bettie his deepest apologies, letting her go and giving her back her blond f@ck slut. Any other opening would be crap.
3headedkrock

Post by 3headedkrock »

These comic releases are coming way too far apart for that kindof a cliffhanger, haha. Either way looking forward to the next one. Hope the redhead comes back. Also I'd pay extra for some audrey hepburn. Not sure what year its supposed to be, but maybe its still early in her career and she gets exploited by some producers.
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

Well, thank you both so very much for your info. You gave me such a great idea for the next chapter :) Yes, Betty will be in it, and so will the redhead:)
@surrenderdorathy: The Dogcatcher and The Greasers (if it is them you referring to as "fans") They are this series main villians. If it wasn't for them there would have been any "Enslaved" at all. So they are going to appear in every chapter of this series :) Thanx again for the input :):)
surrenderdorathy

Post by surrenderdorathy »

It's nice to know you're continuing the series. I did really enjoy the red head. One of the most beautiful woman you've drawn.

This story begs for more of the pin up theme. It's the 50's after all. Huge Hefner launched Playboy in 54 and then Bettie was in the centerfold 55. Dogcatcher needs to invest in his slaves. Put Sandy in some lingerie. Give her heels and elbow length gloves. Sell your customers an idea. If he has her in front of the right customer in the right outfit he could sell her for much more. This would be the third time he's sold her. He can spare the money. Bettie could show him how to do it.

Ok I'm done now. Thank you for replying.