NEW CELESTIN'S COMIC IS HERE! GREAT STORY BY NAJ: GROUP X

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
58%
4 STAR ****
25%
3 STAR ***
17%
2 STAR **
No votes
1 STAR *
No votes

Total votes: 12

Bego

NEW CELESTIN'S COMIC IS HERE! GREAT STORY BY NAJ: GROUP X

Post by Bego »

:234 :234 :234 :234 :234 :234

THE START OF A TERRIFYING TALE OF LAW AND ORDER AND INTERNATIONAL SLAVERY BEGINS TODAY WITH THIS EYE POPPING COMIC THAT’S SURE TO ROCK YOUR WORLD!

BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE MINDS OF CELESTIN AND NAJ, THE HORRIFYING AND CLANDESTINE “GROUP X” WILL GO DEEPER AND DARKER THAN YOU’VE EVER WITNESSED BEFORE!

:44 :44 :44 :44 :44
You can find it at:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC510GroupX1.htm

YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE NOW AT BDSMARTWORK.COM AND GET THIS COMIC
AS "THE COMIC OF THE MONTH" in JULY 2019

Check Here for more info
http://www.bdsmartwork.com/00Featured.htm
Jimmy The Wrestler

Re: NEW CELESTIN'S COMIC IS HERE! GREAT STORY BY NAJ: GROUP

Post by Jimmy The Wrestler »

Well that answers that question haha
surrenderdorathy

Post by surrenderdorathy »

I thought there was no way this comic could live up to the hype in my head. Wow this was exactly what I wanted it to be. I love the fetish outfits. The school girl outfit, the latex hoods, and the pigtails! This took the record for longest time I stayed on one page. I really hope to see more outfits.

The part where Emily finished getting into her outfit and then Mistress X had the big guy ejaculate into her mouth after going to town on Lydia got me real good.

I can't wait to see where Lydia and Emily end up. They are off on a great adventure (for the audience anyway) :lol:

Like Victoria I anxiously wait staring out the window.

You have a real winner on your hands Naj and Celestin.

I'm probably going to keep coming back here and dropping off some thoughts for the next few weeks.
Jimmy The Wrestler

Post by Jimmy The Wrestler »

Haven't read it yet but that description has me excited. I love seeing strong women getting knocked down a few pegs haha
surrenderdorathy

I'm guessing Emily was an accountant and Lydia was her assistant? They should thank group X. They saved them both from wasting their lives. :lol:
surrenderdorathy

Group X chapter 2: Bippity Boppity You Are Now My Property, is going to be so epic when it's finished.
surrenderdorathy

After talking a month to digest this new series I can honestly say that it has the same lasting appeal as ATOCS. I keep coming back to it. I honestly can't believe it's been a month. It reads like the day it came out. You should be very proud. Congratulations.
Naj

Post by Naj »

Always love your high praise, Surrenderdorathy.

:22
logan222

Post by logan222 »

Hey Naj

I remember talking to you a while ago on deviantart about your group x universe comics you wanted to do, I'm so stoked it has begun! Can't wait to see where this goes, super excited for what these sadists have in store.

Love seeing the discipline hoods in action! I hope we might get to see some torturous ponygirl action and maybe the 'false pregnancy stomach pump'.

When can we expect the next installment?
Naj

Post by Naj »

Hey Logan, glad you managed to find it!

Last I checked, Celestin had finished the pencils. I already have the basic plan for Group X3 ready to go after that, too, so hopefully in the next few months or so.

Always trying to see how far I can push it, so I'll see what I can do. ;) :twisted: