KAYLA'S SUMMER BREAK 1 by HAWKE, POSTED!

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
67%
4 STAR ****
17%
3 STAR ***
17%
2 STAR **
No votes
1 STAR *
No votes

Total votes: 6

Bego

KAYLA'S SUMMER BREAK 1 by HAWKE, POSTED!

Post by Bego »

:234 :234 :234 :234 :234 :234 :234

SPECIAL OFFER 12.95

KAYLA PARKER IS JUST ANOTHER COLLEGE, CO-ED CUTIE COASTING TO THE LAKE ON SUMMER BREAK, AND THINGS GO GREAT... UNTIL SHE PISSES OFF HER BEAU'S BULLY, HIGH SCHOOLER COUSINS!

A ROMANTIC GETAWAY IN A CABIN IN THE WOODS GOES FROM HEAVEN TO HELL! KAYLA PARKER IS A HELPLESS BABE TRAPPED BETWEEN TWO HORNY HIGH SCHOOL GRADS WHO WANT NOTHING MORE THAN HER TIGHT, HEAVENLY HOLES!

:44 :44 :44 :44 :44
You can find it at:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC5 ... Break1.htm
aheller

Re: KAYLA'S SUMMER BREAK 1 by HAWKE, POSTED!

Post by aheller »

KAYLA'S SUMMER BREAK is listed under "What's New", but when I click on it, I get a blank page. I went to the Hawke page, but it only has the first 3 pages that were there before. So, are there any new pages for this story, or not? If not, why did you list it as "New?"
Hawke

Post by Hawke »

FYI, it is being slowly released on BDSMartwork as part of the membership as well as the full comic being available to purchase separately on Dofantasy for those who want to get the full 40 page comic immediately.
Bego

Post by Bego »

aheller wrote:KAYLA'S SUMMER BREAK is listed under "What's New", but when I click on it, I get a blank page. I went to the Hawke page, but it only has the first 3 pages that were there before. So, are there any new pages for this story, or not? If not, why did you list it as "New?"
Fixed!