PRISON HORROR STORY 9 by PREDONDO, POSTED!

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
33%
4 STAR ****
25%
3 STAR ***
8%
2 STAR **
17%
1 STAR *
17%

Total votes: 12

Bego

PRISON HORROR STORY 9 by PREDONDO, POSTED!

Post by Bego »

:234 :234 :234 :234 :234 :234 :234

THIS IS THE FINAL, DRAMATIC ISSUE OF THE FAMED AND FOUL “PRISON HORROR STORY” SERIES! YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS EXCITING AND EPIC CONCLUSION!
 A NEW BUSINESS PARTNER AND BUYER COMES TO MEET EL PRESIDENTE IN THE INFAMOUS SANTA RITA PRISON! WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE GIRLS WHEN HE’S INTRODUCED TO THEM? WHAT WILL BECOME OF THEIR FINAL ADVENTURE?!

:44 :44 :44 :44 :44
You can find it at:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC5 ... Story9.htm

YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE NOW AT BDSMARTWORK.COM AND GET THIS COMIC
AS "THE COMIC OF THE MONTH" in MARCH 2019

Check Here for more info
http://www.bdsmartwork.com/00Featured.htm
surrenderdorathy

Re: PRISON HORROR STORY 9 by PREDONDO, POSTED!

Post by surrenderdorathy »

Horrible horrible ending. This was my favorite Predondo series until part 6 with the flashback BS. I skipped 7 & 8 completely and I didn't miss anything at all. There is no pay of to the flashback story line by the way. It goes no where and gets in the way of the modern day stuff that I actually cared about. This one looked like it went back to modern day so I decided to jump back it. It is pretty 50/50 modern/past but I liked the modern stuff enough and thought "Yes this series is good again" and I got so excited for the FINALLY to tie everything up. I've never been so disappointing and left with blue'er balls then this comic. I hate it for that. I was so excited for his next comic Gentlemen's club but, now I'm extremely reserved about it. The ending sucks!!! It sucks it suck it sucks!!!! Rant over!
imarabbit

Post by imarabbit »

I agree this is quite a let down! All the girls are now boring and submissive. Cora is not even f@cked once in this comic!
All we have are flogging parties :? .

The ending is utterly mediocre. 9 chapters for this??

It share the same problem with Hotties Next Door. Too many girls are introduced along the story with no outcome. They all become submissive and the story ends in a boring way.

I really hope the next comic will be a new departure for Predondo and will be a return to the roots from his earlier comics like Harem Horror and Uprising in West Africa.
Jimmy The Wrestler

Post by Jimmy The Wrestler »

I feel the same way about this as I do Hotties Next Door.

Very disappointed.
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

Wrapped the story up neatly. Looking forward to more Harem Hell!
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

Yeah sorry, Predondo isn't great at ending story lines
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Enjoyed it. Very good. :22
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Predondo is a fantastic artist. Hope to see some more of the Harem Horror series. :234
Wool

Post by Wool »

Low, very low rating.
No tension, no inteligence, no plot.
surrenderdorathy

Post by surrenderdorathy »

Well seeing as there isn't an official post for Gentleman's Club 2 I'll make this post here.

I was really disappointing by Predondo's last comic and wouldn't you know this new one has everything I want out of a story line. Woman get's abducted by a shadow organization that specializes in sexual slavery and then conditions and molds her into a f@ck pet. She is then sold off the highest bidder. I loves theses types of premises. I even produced a short film a few years ago. I really want to get GC2 but I'm really not a huge Predondo fan. I think he tends to add to many characters and tries to cater to so many fetishes that his stories become bloated and convoluted. They go on and on for 8 issues and then they just end with no satisfaction. Also GC1 is ok but, part 2 looks like it's not related at all. I'm getting off topic so i'll just get to the point.

Does this comic feel like it's going to become a series? I mean with this character? It looks like it's going to be more of an Anthology. Which i'd actually be cool with.

Are there to many characters? Hotties next door is the worst offender here. How many different groups did we have by the end?
Side note: One thing that bugged me was when Keith and his Hispanic and black friend went to drop those girls off in the swamp. Any time Keith's evil red neck family showed up Keith and his friends were there too. I couldn't help but think don't these people have any day jobs or lives to go back too? Why are they all wondering around the swamp in some massive group?

Does the comic end after she gets sold or do we get to see her with her new owner for a bit? This is why Snatcher 2 is one of my top 5 comics and why I had to make my own film. So many stories like this end after the auction. I like seeing were the slaves end up. It adds a nice completeness to the story I think. Life is normal for our character then chaos is introduced into their life when they get abducted and conditioned. Then we see them get auctioned off and we see what our characters new normal is.

Forgive the length of this message and I sorry if this comes off as an incoherent rant. I had a lot of concerns.