A TALE OF CHINESE SLAVERY 4 by CELESTIN is here!

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
47%
4 STAR ****
24%
3 STAR ***
29%
2 STAR **
No votes
1 STAR *
No votes

Total votes: 17

draft9

Re: A TALE OF CHINESE SLAVERY 4 by CELESTIN is here!

Post by draft9 »

Chinese Slavery 5 PLEASE! :234
Is it possible to send you some ideas?
Naj

Post by Naj »

I'd been busy recently with other things, but all I'm going to say is the mysterious figure introduced at the end of ATOCS4 will be playing a key role in a new series... as the primary antagonist.

Hopefully it'll come out soon... ish. Working on world building at the moment, since it'll be far more complex in design than ATOCS ever was. ATOCS was an intimate interaction between Chyou and Hannah. The new series will feature quite the cast of villains and victims, as any BDSM comic demands, and I want to make it the best it can be.

I'm glad for those who really enjoyed ATOCS, and for those who thought it "just alright", I hope the new series will... meet your needs. Guideline restrictions notwithstanding.
surrenderdorathy

Post by surrenderdorathy »

Excellent to hear Naj. Sounds very ambitious and full of endless potential. Take your time to get get the pacing, art, and story balanced, don't be afraid to take a page or two too flesh out and get to know who our characters are. ATOCS #1 perfectly introduces us to Hannah and who she is in only 3 pages. My biggest critique of Dumpster diver was that we never got to know who our victim character was. Also I hope with a bigger cast of characters means not everyone will die. I know it's impossible to please everyone (I choose to believe Hannah is still alive and it was all a ruse to make Chyou believe she is dead.) Maybe have a victim that one of the villains keeps as a pet that doesn't get killed? :222 :222 :222
From context clues I'm picturing are cross between Eyes Wide Shut a Eli Roth's Hostile.

Well back to waiting.
surrenderdorathy

Hey Naj! Happy New year. How you doing?
Naj

Post by Naj »

Better. Had a rough year. Thanks for asking.
surrenderdorathy

You're welcome. Thanks for replying.
surrenderdorathy

Sorry your year was rough but, I'm glad things are getting better. Take care of you.
surrenderdorathy

Hey Naj be my valentine and maybe drop and hint as to what you and Celestin are cooking up? :roll:
draft9

Post by draft9 »

I hope you didn't abandon this project! ATOCS is the best Fansadox saga!
Naj

Post by Naj »

If by "abandon" you mean ending Chyou/Hannah's story. Well... yes, I did because, well, after the ending of ATOCS4, there's not many other places to go with that. *shrugs*

If by "abandon" you mean stop writing entirely, then no.

I just got the sketches for the project I hinted at in the ends of ATOCS3 (because I had thought that would be the final comic at the time) and ATOCS4. Celestin did a great job, overall, and there are some really hot scenes, at least in my opinion. It's a very, very rough form in sketch only, so unfit for previews at best, especially given there are some adjustments that need to be made (fairly minor). It seems like a much more exciting cast this time around, though only one person returns from the ATOCS series (I think people can guess who it is).

I especially love "the big guy." Celestin just knocked that out of the park.

And thank you for the kind words, draft9. I'm glad you enjoyed ATOCS, and I hope this new project lives up to the hype and expectation. With all the high praise, it's a high bar to jump over, but I hope I can at least match it.