A TALE OF CHINESE SLAVERY 4 by CELESTIN is here!

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
47%
4 STAR ****
24%
3 STAR ***
29%
2 STAR **
No votes
1 STAR *
No votes

Total votes: 17

Bego

A TALE OF CHINESE SLAVERY 4 by CELESTIN is here!

Post by Bego »

STUPID HANNAH MASTERSON MADE A BIG MISTAKE BY DEFYING HER MISTRESS! SHE WILL PAY WITH HER BODY, HER HOLES, AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
 A WOMAN’S WRATH KNOWS NO BOUNDS WHEN CHYOU GETS THE UPPER HAND! COULD THIS BE HANNAH’S FINAL ACT? FIND OUT IN THIS FINAL, EXPLOSIVE ISSUE OF “A TALE OF CHINESE SLAVERY”!

You can find the comic at:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC492ATOCS4.htm

YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE NOW AT BDSMARTWORK.COM AND GET THIS COMIC
AS "THE COMIC OF THE MONTH" in NOVEMBRE

Check Here for more info
http://www.bdsmartwork.com/00Featured.htm
surrenderdorathy

Re: A TALE OF CHINESE SLAVERY 4 by CELESTIN is here!

Post by surrenderdorathy »

Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!
- Alex Delarge (A Clockwork Orange)
Jimmy The Wrestler

Post by Jimmy The Wrestler »

"Could it be that Hannah is… enjoying herself?"

Ugggghhhhh... please no. Mind break is so cliche and boring. Thats not what I read these kinds of comics for.
Naj

Post by Naj »

Not to spoil anything, but you might be pleasantly surprised.
draft9

Post by draft9 »

It was a very good conclusion! You did the best you could with the no-blood policy of dofantasy (I still prefer the redhead's fate in the first part though). Also, I'm very curious of Chyou's new job ! A Tale of Chinese Slavery... part 5 ? :44
3headedkrock

Post by 3headedkrock »

I got this because I'm a sick bastard and it sounded like there was some sick shit I might like in this. There was, more or less. Idk, I'm just not a huge fan of Celestin's art, or blondes. That's just personal preference. Also there was so much narrative dialogue that I found myself skimming over most of it. It wasn't horribly written, I just didn't find myself caring about the main characters. The mind break of the sub was somewhat interesting, and the finale was as messed up as I'd have hoped, but I found myself a little underwhelmed. Like it just kinda happened. Maybe If I cared more about the characters I'd feel different. Anyways, I gave it a 3. If you like Celestin's work, especially the first Chinese Slavery, you'll probably like this one.
plandr

Post by plandr »

Just want to say this was the finest erotic comic I ever read. Sometimes we hope for something special and that faith is rewarded. This is one of those times.

Only knit is I would have liked to see more of her pregnant. Not enough pages to that dynamic or the multiracial (?) Sex club she was in. But I am not going to piss on a Van Gogh. This was a time good stuff.

...Btw, I don't believe the ending for a second. Give us more. :-)

Plandr
Jimmy The Wrestler

Post by Jimmy The Wrestler »

Goodbye Hannah! It was fun watching you be a useless piece of f@ck meat for all those issues :)

This has probably been my favorite ongoing series on DoFantasy so far. This series had just about everything that I could ever want in a comic. The pregnancy part was so god damn hot and the ending was great! I dont want to give away too much but I like how some recent comics have somewhat pushed the boundaries of whats allowed here without crossing the line.

I am interested though if the series will continue. That was definitely the end of Hannah's story but I feel like the ending left it open for a continuation with new characters. I would also love if it became an anthology series. There are many girls that show up in that club. There are many tales of Chinese slavery Id love to see :)
surrenderdorathy

I don't believe this is the end for a second. Plus why stop at China? Let's have a tale of Russian Slavery, or German, Japanese, dare I say American.
surrenderdorathy

What is next for Naj?