A TALE OF CHINESE SLAVERY 4 by CELESTIN is here!

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
47%
4 STAR ****
24%
3 STAR ***
29%
2 STAR **
No votes
1 STAR *
No votes

Total votes: 17

surrenderdorathy

Re: A TALE OF CHINESE SLAVERY 4 by CELESTIN is here!

Post by surrenderdorathy »

This sounds like it's going to be epic. I'm happy with the direction your going. ATOCS was perfect, ending it on #4 was the right call. Anymore and it would feel played out and forced. I'm sure I'll love this new series. It's a natural evolution for ATOCS to lead into. My only hope is that we get good abduction scenes. Hannah's abduction is amazing. When I start that comic over it's 50/50 if I'll get through the first few pages. :)
Naj

Post by Naj »

:twisted: :D ;)
surrenderdorathy

It's been about 6 months since your last comic, surely you have something to tease? If not a sketch maybe a Title? :roll:
Naj

Post by Naj »

I JUST got the inks from Celestin yesterday, looked them over, and sent back my feedback with some minor adjustments and a few new ideas. Nothing major as the entirety of the comic looks pretty solid but just some little things that should help with internal consistency. It's an entirely different thing to see it in "inks" from sketches as some things that weren't clear become more solid. One problem I had was two of the characters become hard to identify between the two due to the "standardized" fetishwear, but Celestin came up with a pretty great idea of separating the two while still making them relatively anonymous, which works great from a story perspective but is a pain from a writer's perspective, because I don't know which is which from the sketches alone.

I'm not entirely sure I'm in a position to release previews, but maybe I'll give Bego a little nudge if I remember.

This is the working title I have right now:

Group X
Episode 1
Fall from Grace
surrenderdorathy

Awesome! Every day gets us a little closer!
surrenderdorathy

I don't believe that Hannah died in that vat of jizz. First off I don't think it was jizz. The logistics of harvesting all that spunk would never be worth it to drown someone with it and Hannah was far more valuable alive. The patrons at the club loved her. A white whore who had completely acclimated to domestication must be a rare occurrence. I hypothesis that under the car was a trap door with a room full of water. The "jizz" was more boyant then the water and floated on top. Hannah sank like a stone into the water where a diver pulled her out to safety away from the crowds vision. It's like a magician's act. The club then sent her to another club far from her previous owner where she continued to make her new masters lots of money. China is a very big place. That's my head canon until we a body identified with DNA evidence. ;)
Naj

Post by Naj »

I will neither confirm nor deny this head canon.
surrenderdorathy

For the best. Keeps me darkly dreaming.