THE HOTTIES NEXT DOOR 9 by PREDONDO is here!

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
55%
4 STAR ****
27%
3 STAR ***
9%
2 STAR **
9%
1 STAR *
No votes

Total votes: 11

Bego

THE HOTTIES NEXT DOOR 9 by PREDONDO is here!

Post by Bego »

MARY LOU GETS HER UNJUST DESSERTS WHEN SHE TAKES A TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE… TO WHERE SHE WAS FIRST SOLD OFF!

OUT OF THE FRYING PAN AND INTO THE FIRE, MARY LOU’S DESCENT INTO SEX AND BONDAGE HELL HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN!

You can find the comic at:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC4 ... tDoor9.htm

:222 :222 :222 :222 :222 :222 :222 :222 :222

YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE NOW AT BDSMARTWORK.COM AND GET THIS COMIC
AS "THE COMIC OF THE MONTH" in JUNE 2018

Check Here for more info
http://www.bdsmartwork.com/00Featured.htm
Jobman

Re: THE HOTTIES NEXT DOOR 9 by PREDONDO is here!

Post by Jobman »

Seems like it’s now transitioning to the new girls which should be interesting. One of the girls besides Goldie should snap soon with so many teases after being with the preacher. The mom or the friend feel the most natural to give in.
imarabbit

Post by imarabbit »

Mary Lou is a great addition to the story (and her body also :D ). I am glad detailed gangbangs back. I think they were lacking since a few Predondo'comics, specifically the latest Prison Horror chapters with Claire as they were only mentioned.
darkfist

Post by darkfist »

[Spoilers]

I also think it's great to have just a straight up sex scene like the one with Mary Lou. I really liked that scene, but because of the number of covers featuring her, I thought we'd have a more Goldie-centered issue. I think Predondo missed a perfect opportunity when Agent Wilson is walking with a hard-on, and Goldie was rearing for some action. He should have had Wilson use Goldie for some relief. Judging by some of the covers I thought Goldie would be losing her mind even more and she'd play with some of the girls when they were left alone. Too bad we'll have to wait 3-4 months or longer to see how that story develops.
ponygirlrider3

Post by ponygirlrider3 »

I was also hoping for a goldie centered issue her part was great, would like to see her play fetch. Predondo does petgirls very well
Naj

Post by Naj »

For what it's worth, I'd like to point out that it's the cover poll that users vote on that (mostly) decides the final cover, not the contents of the comic. Predondo put out six options, and the user base decided on Goldie.

This isn't anyone's fault. Predondo is kinda at the mercy of the polls, and the users both have incomplete information and tend to go with the most provocative image instead of the most thematically relevant/appropriate option. It is what it is.
Caibib

Post by Caibib »

I love this art and story! :222

Just keep going with this brilliant work :234 :234
I confess, that I love this ...

( ノ ゚ー゚)ノ
Jimmy The Wrestler

Post by Jimmy The Wrestler »

Alright ill say it. This was so boring. For me the art is great and the scenes are good but im not a fan of this new direction for the series at all, especially adding in these two new girls. I dont care about Mary Lou at all so it was incredibly disappointing that she pretty much dominated the entire issue while the punk chick was completely ignored and the original girls only showed up at the end. Id much rather see what is going on with the five girls we have been following almost since the beginning. Very disappointing, but thats only my opinion.

I will say though that the girls being forced to crawl on their hands and knees while they are leashed like pets is hot as f@ck. More pet play is definitely welcome.