CLASSMATES 2 by KITTY HAND is here!

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
73%
4 STAR ****
18%
3 STAR ***
No votes
2 STAR **
9%
1 STAR *
No votes

Total votes: 11

Bego

CLASSMATES 2 by KITTY HAND is here!

Post by Bego »

:22

LOSER LEONARD’S LIFE OF LUXURY COMES CRASHING DOWN AROUND HIM WHEN HE AND HIS GIRLS GET ENTANGLED IN A WHITE SLAVERY RING!

LEONARD IS DRAWN DEEPER AND DEEPER INTO A WEB OF LIES AND DECEPTION, CONTROLLED BY POWERFUL MEN AND DESPERATE WOMEN. THINGS WILL GET VERY, VERY DARK BEFORE THE END…

:234 :234 :234 :234 :234 :234
You can find it at:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC4 ... mates2.htm

YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE NOW AT BDSMARTWORK.COM AND GET THIS COMIC
AS "THE COMIC OF THE MONTH" in MARCH 2018

Check Here for more info
http://www.bdsmartwork.com/00Featured.htm
imarabbit

Re: CLASSMATES 2 by KITTY HAND is here!

Post by imarabbit »

The comic is truly fantastic :234 ! Please tell me there will be another chapter with the ship's crew in action :44 !
kurtwill

Post by kurtwill »

Great comic, love Kitty Hand's artwork. Hope there is a follow up comic.
surrenderdorathy

Post by surrenderdorathy »

I loved this comic! I know Fernando and Predondo have a lot of comics out there and I haven't read all of them (That includes Tourist trap I was saving my money for Dumpster Diver but this was a nice surprise) but, I always felt that most of their characters lack.....well character. Jane, Kate, and Claire all felt like real people. We spend time with them out in the world before the bondage and sex starts. I know that's not for everyone but, I really appreciate it. Transformation is key. I like to see slaves out in the world being regular people for a bit. Just one panel would do.

I really hope this STORY continues though I doubt it will be called CLASSMATES. They mentioned China at the end. My mind is racing with the possibilities, perhaps this leads into a squeal for Missing in Shanghai. That would be epic.
surrenderdorathy

Post by surrenderdorathy »

I really hope this story had a part 3. The end of part 2 is just so sudden. I almost wish we had just a few extra pages just to show where the girls ended up, kinda like what Fernando did in Snatcher 2. Does Kitty Hand do commissions? :lol: Any word on what he's doing now?