BREAKING NEWS! DARK VENGEANCE IV by FERNANDO is here!

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
31%
4 STAR ****
36%
3 STAR ***
18%
2 STAR **
10%
1 STAR *
5%

Total votes: 39

renz5070

Re: BREAKING NEWS! DARK VENGEANCE IV by FERNANDO is here!

Post by renz5070 »

True. But we have all come to like Brooke and Holly so mush. They are a bit like sisters, but also trained and on the verge of becoming more lesbian.

It is interesting because it is clear that they are not gay lesbians, but are slowly transformed into it.

I just wish stories had focused more on them, their gradual acceptance of being sex toys and a couple of overthrows.

I've missed watching Petplay in Fernando Comics since Twins now 1, where the doubts are being given buttplugss with talis and headwear and put in collars and strings and presented as two puddles / ponies.

I wish Brooke and Holly got the same treatment, where they should again eat dog food of dishes and get dressed in petplay suits and going through the hard brainwashing of the mafia to become their domestic pets.

Perhaps their father could also be made a dog and forced to make a 'mating time' with both of them.

Just an idea, but wishing there was a little more focus on Brooke and Holly.
Holds a lot of them.

Otherwise a nice comic :) :22
What do you think :) ?
renz5070

Post by renz5070 »

[quote="Naj"]"There must have been moments even that afternoon when Daisy tumbled short of his dreams — not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion. It had gone beyond her, beyond everything. He had thrown himself into it with a creative passion, adding to it all the time, decking it out with every bright feather that drifted his way. No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart."
-The Great Gatsby

I'm just gonna leave this riiiiiiiiiight here.[/quote]

Hi :) Are you not the author of the new series:
A TALE OF CHINESE SLAVERY ???

Loved that one and I do actually have some ideas, that you might could use ? :)
Naj

Post by Naj »

I am. I'm currently not in need of new ideas, but thank you for the offer and your kind words. :)
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I think part of the reason why Fernando invites such scrutiny is the quality of his work.
People seem to judge him quite severely, probably because his work tends to be so good.
eldar

Post by eldar »

Demosthenes I think you are right. As Rud3bOy said in his post Fernando set such a high standard with his comics up to 2013 that it was always going to be a difficult act to follow.
The fact that so many opinions have been expressed is, I think, a positive.

We should also bear in mind that Fernando has been producing BDSM type comics for years now and sometimes artists move on or lose the fire that once inspired them.

There will always be a dilemma, do you keep producing more of the same or try and bring in new characters to develop the story in other ways.
I am sorry to say that recent Twins comics have been a mess.
In my opinion the story should focus on Mrs Bauer and the Twins.
DV4 - sorry it is like two comics in one. It just does not work.
So for me, more of the same please.
There is an old expression 'If it ain't broke don't fix it.'
Last edited by eldar on Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naj

Post by Naj »

That and, when one is getting paid for their work, that further complicates matters. Trust me when I say that sometimes it has less to do with coming up with good ideas and more to do with putting out something "good enough" to keep the landlord happy for another month.
colacao

Post by colacao »

Hello everyone.

Fernando does not appear on his website (it is totally obsolete), and by the dofantasy forum does not connect either, therefore our comments are positive or negative never read them, and thus his comics can never improve. My question is this:

Do you know any of you if our comments on your comics are made by Bego, or any other member of the publishing house?
renz5070

Post by renz5070 »

[quote="Demosthenes"]I think part of the reason why Fernando invites such scrutiny is the quality of his work.
People seem to judge him quite severely, probably because his work tends to be so good.[/quote]

So true. But would love to see more of a story. Hope to see the Cherleders or Twins again :)
renz5070

Post by renz5070 »

[quote="eldar"]Demosthenes I think you are right. As Rud3bOy said in his post Fernando set such a high standard with his comics up to 2013 that it was always going to be a difficult act to follow.
The fact that so many opinions have been expressed is, I think, a positive.

We should also bear in mind that Fernando has been producing BDSM type comics for years now and sometimes artists move on or lose the fire that once inspired them.

There will always be a dilemma, do you keep producing more of the same or try and bring in new characters to develop the story in other ways.
I am sorry to say that recent Twins comics have been a mess.
In my opinion the story should focus on Mrs Bauer and the Twins.
DV4 - sorry it is like two comics in one. It just does not work.
So for me, more of the same please.
There is an old expression 'If it ain't broke don't fix it.'[/quote]

So true. I wish there was more Petplay in the stories :) Love the way Dofantasy make Petplay, but they should make it a little more offen.
eldar

Post by eldar »

renz5070.

We are going a little off topic but you might find the new comic, Housebreaking by Erenisch, to be to your liking.