BREAKING NEWS! DARK VENGEANCE IV by FERNANDO is here!

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
31%
4 STAR ****
36%
3 STAR ***
18%
2 STAR **
10%
1 STAR *
5%

Total votes: 39

Bego

BREAKING NEWS! DARK VENGEANCE IV by FERNANDO is here!

Post by Bego »

:44 :44 :44 :44 :44 :44 :44 :44 :44 :44

A BLAST FROM THE PAST BRINGS THE BLACK BOYS BACK TO BANG BLONDE BITCHES IN THIS BALLBUSTER OF A BLOCKBUSTER!

TYRONE’S BEGINNING IS FAR WORSE THAN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE IN THIS AMAZING, ORIGIN STORY TO FERNANDO’S LEGENDARY “DARK VENGEANCE” SERIES!

OLD FRIENDS COME OUT TO PLAY, AND THINGS WILL GET REAL WHEN TYRONE AND THE GANG HAVE FULL CONTROL OVER HOLLY AND BROOKE!

:234 :234 :234 :234 :234 :234 :234 :234
You can find it at:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC4 ... eance4.htm
doylem1

Re: BREAKING NEWS! DARK VENGEANCE IV by FERNANDO is here!

Post by doylem1 »

The 1st half of the comic is great you set up Brooke and Holly to be in a real hell with no escape, i hope you carry on their story from where you left it off. my only disappointment is the 2nd half of the comic although good feels like a separate comic and took away from the main victims and their story. If you wished to add new characters it would prob have been better to introduce them as slaves already doing the rounds at the prison, allowing you to partner Brooke or Holly with a different girl/girls/guys

Thank you anyway great art as usual
dada

Post by dada »

As usual with fernando great comics, it's a new must buy ! But as usual i have the same problem, i want the sequel asap !

Bego do you know what are fernando plan for future ? And could we expect more regular comics from him ?

Thanks
magizi00

Post by magizi00 »

DV4 feedback.

Contains spoilers!

I didn't quite like the direction of the story.

What I liked the most about Dark Vengeance was that it only has 2 female leads, Brooke and Holly.
And they were locked together so the story was easy to follow and the action was kept at a high heterosexual intensity most of the time.
In your other comics, because there are multiple plots with many different girls, the story keeps jumping back and forth
and the action intensity goes from low to high to low again and so on. And I just don't like that.

With Cheerleaders for example, the story is so all over the place that, by the time a new comic gets released
I don't have a clue of who is who or what the heck is happening. This disconnection takes away from my enjoyment from that series.

So in DV4, the story premise at the start sounded pretty hot.

Holly and Brooke were sneaked in into a male federal prison. Filled with corrupt officials and nasty inmates.
I was like "This is perfect!" I could not have come up with a better plot device for Brooke, my favorite character from DV4,
to get gang-r@ped, non stop, for ever 8-) , in similar fashion to how Kate from Total Control was r@ped in a prison cell by the death sentenced convict, :o
Prison cells, handcuffs, plus dozens, hundreds even, of convicts taking turns on Brooke?! While she is strapped on to the prison bars, or maybe in the showers, who knows!
It could have been the greatest gangbang comic ever!

What went wrong? You might ask.

All that happens to Brooke was that she sucked two dudes cock. That was it! :cry:
And one of them was mostly, off camera, while the attention was given to Holly.
Better things happen to Holly but, not much IMO. nothing happens to her that we haven't seen before.
And the twist to his father, was kinda made weaker than what most of us expected, I think. :|

Then the story goes completely into prequel mode.
Ditching Brooke and Holly, completely. :?
The prequel story should have been an "uncut" comic IMO, or a spin off.
We get introduced to 3 new girls, Chastity, Modesty and the pink haired girlfriend,
this should have been showed briefly as: 'other unfortunate victims of the gang's evil deeds', but,
DV4 should have kept focused on Brooke and Holly.

I was left feeling let down in particular because, back in 2015, Fernando teased us with a picture of Brooke
getting r@ped in reverse cowgirl position by six gangbangers.
At least for me there were no signs of this new direction back then, so I didn't expected this.

I wanted to see Brooke and Holly, I been waiting two years for this, OMG.

Anyways, what I liked about Chastity.
She is f@cking hot, hiding her hooker career to her sister, also a bonus. Plus her outfit is one of the best ever drawn by Fernando IMO.
I really liked the first part of her r@ape scene, the part where they strap her to the bed. Also how she rejected the gang proposition.
However, the origin story, the fake sex doll, the new male character, take 7 whole pages to get started.
See why I don't like too many plots. PLEASE keep the stories simple and concentrate most of your time drawing sex scenes.

What I didn't liked about Chasity.
The second part of her r@ape scene, where they are in the freezer.
What's up with the ice dildos.
Why use dildos if there are 5 men with huge dicks around her.
That doesn't make sense.

I also got annoyed by the amount of pages that Modesty and her girlfriend were given,
just to show a lesbian scene. I thought It was cool to show how Modesty was having a nice time
in contrast to her sister's ordeal, but, it was a lesbian scene and if I can pick between lez and hetero I pick Hetero 100% of the time.

To be honest about 1/3 of the comic is filled with content I care little about.

Sounds like I'm hating this but I gave it a 4 star rating just based on that Chastity scene where she was tied to the bed.

Also worth mentioning, the pdf file was quite large and I could not get it to load correctly on my phone. (Sony Xperia Z5)
And even on my computer it was a bit slow to load. You might want to reduce the amount of publicity that clutters the bottom of the file :idea:
Naj

Post by Naj »

"There must have been moments even that afternoon when Daisy tumbled short of his dreams — not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion. It had gone beyond her, beyond everything. He had thrown himself into it with a creative passion, adding to it all the time, decking it out with every bright feather that drifted his way. No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart."
-The Great Gatsby

I'm just gonna leave this riiiiiiiiiight here.
mithrandirshadow

Post by mithrandirshadow »

Decent comic, not great. I'm hoping the Cheerleaders series is next, or twins.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I think some people are being a bit harsh in their appraisal.
I liked it fine, though I do agree with the criticism that I would have preferred a bit more of Brooke and Holly and a bit less of the flashback.
colacao

Post by colacao »

I do not like the new direction that the comic is taking. :(

I like the first part of the comic with Holly and Brooke, but when the story gets exciting, suddenly new characters appear and you do not see Holly or Brooke again. Disastrous. :(

The new characters had to be supporting characters to the story, never to cover the protagonism of Holly and Brooke, I do not like to leave a lot of girls all protagonism in the comic.

Now the comic is going to be divided into two stories, so much interest is lost.

Just thinking about what the comic might have been, just with Holly and Brooke, I get even more angry. :twisted:

And is that in recent years Fernando is failing more than the bill, namely:

The Twins saga, a total madness and an authentic chaos, where only the first four parts are saved, the fifth and sixth parts are a nonsense.

The Total Control saga is only worth the first part, the second a lot of girls who take away Kate's leading role, and the third part although only Kate comes out. There is only one scene and only one man fucks her, (the worst I've seen of Fernando so far).

And the saga Cheerleaders, as more of the same, many girls that take away protagonism to Anna, Dawn, Chris and Lorena, and I did not like anything Jessica's disappearance of the comic.

As far as punctuation is concerned, I give it 3 stars for Brooke's scenes and especially for Holly's scenes.

I do not know what is going to be Fernando's next comic, but I hope he gets much more money and he does not want to do more things than he should do, that almost always going to safety is the most simple and convenient.
colacao

Post by colacao »

I would also like to comment on an issue at Bego:

Fernando does not appear on the forum, he is never connected, to post or to ask questions, comment on comics, etc ......

The question is:

Our comments we make about their comics, whether positive or negative so you know what we liked or disliked; Are you getting them to Fernando?

Or Fernando does not know, nor read any comments because they do not get our complaints and comments?
Excel

Post by Excel »

Should have stuck with Brooke and Holly. The whole Chastity story is boring. Waited years for the sequel, disappointing.