BREAKING NEWS! TOTAL CONTROL 3 by Fernando POSTED!!!!

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
57%
4 STAR ****
22%
3 STAR ***
5%
2 STAR **
3%
1 STAR *
14%

Total votes: 37

manucacu

Re: BREAKING NEWS! TOTAL CONTROL 3 by Fernando POSTED!!!!

Post by manucacu »

I only give it 1 star.
So much to wait to see this comic shit. :( :(
After a small disappointment with TC2 (except the restaurant scenes), it has been worse with TC3.
After TC1 (the best comic in the saga by far), nothing has ever been the same.
Let's hope Dark Vengeance 4 will try harder and better and I'll take this bad taste out of my mouth.
leader 29

Post by leader 29 »

Anyone want to reveal who the celeb cameos are or is that supposed to be hush hush?
Matt777

Post by Matt777 »

Yes who are all the celebs in ALL the Total Controls 1, 2 and 3?
leader 29

Post by leader 29 »

just read it and unfortunately theres no Selena Gomez, disappointed. Good story but I wish Selena Gomez had gotten a nice scene!! If Selena Gomez or Emma Watson or Chloe Moretz or Ashley Benson were featured in a comic I'd buy it in a heartbeat. If they were the main character I'd buy it before it was even released lol
Excel

Post by Excel »

I've been a long time fan of Fernando's work. But this is just weak...lets go Dark Vengeance 4.
renz5070

Post by renz5070 »

[quote="Bego"][quote="dada"]Just finish to read it and it's really a must buy. :234

I'm really eager to see TC4. With that ending Fernando has to publish the next episode in the coming month.....

Bego, do you have any idea of future Fernando plan ?[/quote]

He's now busy working on Dark Vengeance 4 :22 :22[/quote]

I would so wish Holly Royce and Brooke Miller would be forced to go on a leash and be trained to be petgirls.
Like when they had to eat pasta, with cat food and sperm and be taken for long walks on all four, and used as cats / puppies - sex toys by gangsters :)
Love Petplay, and Holly and Brooke are perfect for that kind of. :44 :234 :44
renz5070

Post by renz5070 »

[quote="manucacu"]I only give it 1 star.
After a small disappointment with TC2 (except the restaurant scenes), it has been worse with TC3.
Let's hope Dark Vengeance 4 will try harder and better and I'll take this bad taste out of my mouth.[/quote]

I would so wish Holly Royce and Brooke Miller would be forced to go on a leash and be trained to be petgirls.
Like when they had to eat pasta, with cat food and sperm and be taken for long walks on all four, and used as cats / puppies - sex toys by gangsters :)
renz5070

Post by renz5070 »

[quote="manucacu"]I only give it 1 star.
Let's hope Dark Vengeance 4 will try harder and better and I'll take this bad taste out of my mouth.[/quote]