HAREM HORROR HELL 6 by PREDONDO IS HERE!

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
65%
4 STAR ****
29%
3 STAR ***
6%
2 STAR **
No votes
1 STAR *
No votes

Total votes: 17

Bego

HAREM HORROR HELL 6 by PREDONDO IS HERE!

Post by Bego »

FAMILY SQUABBLES BREAK INTO ALL OUT WAR AS THE FAMILY OF THE EMIR AND PRINCESS JASMINE FIGHT FOR CONTROL OF THE PALACE!

THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF PAIN AND PLEASURE TO GO AROUND IN THIS EPIC CONFRONTATION BETWEEN TWO SADISTIC FORCES, AND THE HAMILTON GIRLS WILL BE CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE!

:22 :22 :22 :22 :22

You can find the comic at:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC4 ... lpless.htm
umchina

Re: HAREM HORROR HELL 6 by PREDONDO IS HERE!

Post by umchina »

Not match..with summary

I buy today and read but,

Jasmine seems to have all the pieces in place for this final takeover of the desert emirate, but things could crumble quickly.  Her control is tenuous at best, and the family will not let go of their ancient heritage so easily… 

Where is this part?

I'm sorry for my english...
I,m not living in the English-speaking world..
renz5070

Post by renz5070 »

[quote="umchina"]Not match..with summary

I buy today and read but,

Jasmine seems to have all the pieces in place for this final takeover of the desert emirate, but things could crumble quickly.  Her control is tenuous at best, and the family will not let go of their ancient heritage so easily… 

Where is this part?

I'm sorry for my english...
I,m not living in the English-speaking world..[/quote]

I love Olivia and her mother Elizabeth's helplessness right from the start of the Haram horror hell series. But I think it's time for a little shift.
(Would be great to see Jasmine walking with Olivia, and Ahmed in the line of all four as a dog in the castle garden.) :22

And it would be nice if Olivia actually feels she misses Ahmed because she hates Jasmine even more and longing for her old Master. So they devise a plan and take a cruel revenge. :) Would be nice :) :44 :234 :44
renz5070

Post by renz5070 »

I love Olivia and her mother Elizabeth's helplessness right from the start of the Harem horror hell series. But I think it's time for a little shift.
(Would be great to see Jasmine walking with Olivia, and Ahmed in the line of all four as a dog in the castle garden.) Like PetPlay :) :44 :44 :44

And it would be nice if Olivia actually feels she misses Ahmed because she hates Jasmine even more and longing for her old Master. So they devise a plan and take a cruel revenge. :) Would be nice :) :234 :234 :44