A BOLD OFFICER by CAGRI ** POSTED**

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
No votes
4 STAR ****
50%
3 STAR ***
50%
2 STAR **
No votes
1 STAR *
No votes

Total votes: 4

Bego

A BOLD OFFICER by CAGRI ** POSTED**

Post by Bego »

:44 :44 :44

AN UPPITY FBI AGENT DOESN’T KNOW HOW TO PLAY BY THE RULES! WHEN JESSICA TRIES TO TAKE DOWN A CORRUPT CONGRESSMAN, SHE LEARNS A LESSON IN PAIN AND HUMILIATION!

THOSE WHO REACH HIGH SHOULD ALWAYS WATCH OUT: THE FALL DOWN IS LONG AND HARD...

You can find the comic at:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC4 ... fficer.htm
darkfist

Re: A BOLD OFFICER by CAGRI ** POSTED**

Post by darkfist »

I haven't read this comic yet so I can't rate it, but judging by the preview Cagri's art keeps getting better and better. However! my biggest "beef" with Cagri has always been the lack of continuity. He doesn't do many sequels, so to me it's hard to get involved with the characters. He introduces beautiful new damsels in distress with almost every comic but we don't get to see what happens next.

Take Fernando, Predondo, Slasher for instance, we have been introduced to a cast of characters and we see their story evolve through multiple issues, which in my opinion makes following the story even more exciting. I'm not saying Cagri needs to do exactly that with ALL his comics but it would be nice to see some sequels to his previous stories. Take Locked Up for example, why end the story there? I would be really interested to see what happens to the Doctor next. Am I alone in this?
CAGRI

Re: A BOLD OFFICER by CAGRI ** POSTED**

Post by CAGRI »

I'm working on "FAMILY BUSINESS" part 2, Darkfist... Hope you like it ;)