BREAKING NEWS!!! CONFISCATED TWINS #6 by FERNANDO POSTED!!!!

Forum and site news and announcements
colacao

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! CONFISCATED TWINS #6 by FERNANDO POSTED

Post by colacao »

I agree with you Eldar, the Twins saga is mad, misguided and delusional, no where to get it, and we had to wait over nine months to see this fudge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
These latter two parties have gone from bad to worse, with new characters is not known because they appear, Roy dreams are worthless, only to fill the comic.
Each time the twins and their mother, by the way, I agree with the member that says that the twins seem worse appear less drawn.
These latter two parties have lost the spirit of the Twins series, Fernando has lost the thread of the first four sequels.
I hope not to see more sequels Twins for a very long time and Fernando reconsider and return to the thread of the series, their first four sequels.

Changing subject, I would like that the next comic was a sequel to Dark vengeance or Sex Wars (this spring - summer will do three years of their last sequels), and I think it is high time that the stories go on. That if, not later than nine months to appear published !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, if the next comic, was a sequel to Total Control, I would not say no.
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

It's worth noting that it seems Fernando seems to generate more than his fair share of passionate commentary (both positive and otherwise) about his work. He should take that as an extremely high compliment. Only work of real interest to people can garner that much commentary.

It is easy to look at some of the Comments and think that people hate his work. Far from it! In terms of combining art, characterisation and story I think Fernando is probably one of the best DoFantasy has. Because of that, when a work of his falls short of expectations it is seen as a much greater issue - even though Fernando on a bad day is better than some others on a good day!

Overall I am pleased that we have something from the maestro at all, but hope that he can see through the passionate criticism here and acknowledge that there are a few areas that could do with redressing or tweaking in the next instalment.
Naj

Post by Naj »

Well said, Sarenaph.