CONFISCATED TWINS 5 by Fernando - POSTED **new price**

Forum and site news and announcements
Bego

CONFISCATED TWINS 5 by Fernando - POSTED **new price**

Post by Bego »

A new awesome comic by world class artist FERNANDO with a NEW AND CHEAPER format!
:222 :222 25 pages for only 12.95 euro

You can find it at:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC363Twins5.htm

eldar

Re: CONFISCATED TWINS 5 by Fernando - POSTED **new price**

Post by eldar »

A huge disappointment.

The Bauer's are hardly featured.

If you are a Clara fan you will probably like this one.
If you are a Bauer fan you will probably be disappointed.
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

The narrative for Confiscated twins was getting more complex so we were bound to need to look at the family a little more than the twins and their mother. I think this is a great addition to the series, almost like the Uncut where it continues the narrative but gives the spotlight to a few characters rather than the whole ensemble.

I'm sure if it were 15pages longer it would be more balanced, but this smaller, more focused instalment tells a nice side story while still adding to the overall narrative. I'm sure if this is successful (which I'm sure it will be) we can expect a similar morsel for the twins themselves or their mother sooner rather than later.
Thon

Post by Thon »

I liked the mind games in this one.

The art is classic Fernando - sublime. Hot kinky clothes as usual, a few strenuous bondage positions and plenty of humiliation in this one.

On the low side, at 25 pages it's short, and it felt even shorter due to mostly featuring one [really long] sex scene. But that scene is bad ass though. Really, really bad for someones ass actually. :lol:
Ernest Greene

Post by Ernest Greene »

I think it rocks. Though audiences sometimes don't like it, good artists will always continue to grow. They'll get better at the technical aspects of what they do and they'll want to try new things and expand on existing bodies of work. Fernando has evolved steadily from his first comic and his artistic progress continues in projects like Uncut and Total Control.

This one departs in yet another new direction and one with a rather fascinating dynamic. It's also quite daring in terms of breaking various taboos.

I have no doubt that we'll be seeing more of the Bauer family in the future, especially as an old love interest of Mrs. Bauer has now been introduced as a character who may upset the existing balance of power or fall prey to it.

No collection of Twins comics is complete without this one and I'm delighted to have it.

Of course, I'm a big fan of Clara so that should probably be factored into my analysis.
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

Involves incest?
Personally, not a fan of that...
Life is a party
yaqwsx

Post by yaqwsx »

Just bought the comic (couldn't wait till weekend) - as a big Clara fan I'm eager to read the comic! :44
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Shit dude, that cover is HOT...Me love it long time! YUM!
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I agree. Clara is hot in general in that comic, don't understand the complaints, the scene in the bathroom is some of the hottest stuff Fernando has done, ever.
natedoggcata

Post by natedoggcata »

Absolutely gonna request that we get more Clara in the next one. I absolutely loved Clara being dominated