VICTORIA'S SACRED by Predondo *** POSTED***

Forum and site news and announcements
Bego

VICTORIA'S SACRED by Predondo *** POSTED***

Post by Bego »

FIVE GIRLS ARE CHOSEN AS VICTORIA’S SACRED ANGELS – UNFORTUNATELY FOR THEM, THEIR “HEAVEN” IS FULL OF HORNY DEVILS!

FIVE YOUNG, VOLUPTUOUS LINGERIE MODELS BECOME THE NEWEST PRODUCT FOR SALE IN THE SECRET SEX SLAVE MARKETS OF ASIA!

:234 :234 :234  A MUST BUY! :234 :234 :234

You can find this fantastic comic at:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC3 ... Sacred.htm

Image Image Image ImageImage
Last edited by Bego on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
comicglutton

Re: VICTORIA'S SACRED by Predondo *** coming soon***

Post by comicglutton »

Great to see a new Predondo in the offing. :22
comicglutton

Re: VICTORIA'S SACRED by Predondo *** POSTED***

Post by comicglutton »

Another excellent comic from Predondo...looking forward to the next instalment. :234
darkfist

Post by darkfist »

[quote="comicglutton"]Another excellent comic from Predondo...looking forward to the next instalment. :234[/quote]

Pre! you're killing me here. I love your work man, great artist, one of my faves... but that being said, please continue some of the other series you've started. I hate having to wait about a year for the continuation of other comics. You have followed up on the Harem Horror series really well but what about Punished in Paradise? Prison Horror? Uprising in West Africa? plz man! let's see a sequel to those.

I love how you combined one of the cliffhangers from Harem Horror into Victoria's Sacred, that was a nice twist. Maybe do some of the other series like that? Sorry if I sound like I'm complaining too much, it's just been a long time waiting for those sequels to see the continuation of the story.
cigar4411

Post by cigar4411 »

^I agree with darkifst. When you start a new comic, although they are always great, you have to devote a lot of pages to setting and story development whereas if you continued a story (punished in paradise hotties in hell, my two favorites, for example) there would be a lot more sex and punishment.

It is a lot hotter to see the developed characters cumming & squirting than new girls we haven't really gotten a chance to "know."
Aldranar

Post by Aldranar »

Predondo, another masterpiece from your hand!
I love the costumes, I love the story.
While I would agree a little with here above concerning the development of the characters, I like the end of the comic, which is bit of a continuation from the previous comic.

All in all, a great comic, a must-buy from what I've seen!
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

It would be great to see a sequel to 'Punished in Paradise'. Plenty of potential in that story. However, anything Predondo chooses is fine by me. Just keep the comics coming! :22
darkfist

Post by darkfist »

[quote="cigar4411"]^I agree with darkifst. When you start a new comic, although they are always great, you have to devote a lot of pages to setting and story development whereas if you continued a story (punished in paradise hotties in hell, my two favorites, for example) there would be a lot more sex and punishment.

It is a lot hotter to see the developed characters cumming & squirting than new girls we haven't really gotten a chance to "know."[/quote]

Exactly. He did a great job setting up those stories, it would be nice to see the next chapter, maybe do a couple of sequels then introduce a new story? I'm a fan and that's not changed, I'd just like to see a continuation to the awesome stories you've setup before without having to wait over a year for them that's all. Please continue your great work.
PRedondo

Post by PRedondo »

Thank you very much for all your coments about this last story

right now I´m working on the second part of Punished in Paradise, and next I´ll continue with one the series you say, I have a lot ideas for Prision Horror and Hotties Next Door, so surely the next story will be one of those two,

I think you´re right, is time to continue the old storys, it will be more sex, it´s been enough development with the characters

again thanks, I´m very glad you liked Victoria´s Sacred
darkfist

Post by darkfist »

Yay! happy to hear those news.