TOTAL CONTROL #2 by FERNANDO - POSTED!!

Forum and site news and announcements
comicglutton

Re: TOTAL CONTROL #2 by FERNANDO - POSTED!!

Post by comicglutton »

[quote="fernando"][quote="comicglutton"]I was in two minds about buying this. I really don't like celebrity appearances in bdsm comics. However, I took the plunge. Although not one of Fernando's best comics by a long chalk, there was still plenty to admire.... but if I have to speak plainly...I much preferred his earlier works ( Invaders, Woman Hunt, etc). Just my opinion.[/quote]

Hi comicglutton,

I'm actually "retired" from most of the post-apocalyptic, female-hunting, dystopian type of stories that I'd spent a good number of my 10 years working with dofantasy, that's why you probably won't see those anymore from me. The exception being SEX WARS, which is a minor change to the genre in the sense that that some of the women can fight back.[/quote]

Sorry to hear there willl be no more dystopian type stories. Very glad to have the ones you did in my collection. As for the future..well.. SEX WARS, CHEERLEADERS and DEAD SHARK will be the comics having me reach for my credit card. UNCUT, TWINS and TOTAL CONTROL, although very worthy, are not really my thing. Kind regards.
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

I forgot to add DARK VENGEANCE to the comics I would buy in the future.
colacao

Post by colacao »

Oh no!
I just read that there will be no more sequels INVADERS. :(
One of my favorite sagas, with cheerleaders.
Too bad! :cry:
tls5669

Post by tls5669 »

[quote="fernando"][quote="comicglutton"]I was in two minds about buying this. I really don't like celebrity appearances in bdsm comics. However, I took the plunge. Although not one of Fernando's best comics by a long chalk, there was still plenty to admire.... but if I have to speak plainly...I much preferred his earlier works ( Invaders, Woman Hunt, etc). Just my opinion.[/quote]

Hi comicglutton,

I'm actually "retired" from most of the post-apocalyptic, female-hunting, dystopian type of stories that I'd spent a good number of my 10 years working with dofantasy, that's why you probably won't see those anymore from me. The exception being SEX WARS, which is a minor change to the genre in the sense that that some of the women can fight back.[/quote]

Thats a shame...Woman Hunt deserved a sequel