FALL OF ASGARD by IGOR *** Posted****

Forum and site news and announcements
Bego

FALL OF ASGARD by IGOR *** Posted****

Post by Bego »

ORCISH HORDES ARE RAVENOUS FOR HUMAN WOMEN, AND THE CLANS ARE GROWING RESTLESS.
WHEN A KINGDOM FAILS TO PROVIDE ITS REGULAR FEMALE TRIBUTE, THE HORDE MUST SEARCH FOR NEW FEMALE FLESH TO USE AND DEVOUR!
WAR IS COMING. ON ONE SIDE IS A SWARM OF RAVENOUS AND LUSTFUL ORCS, A PLAGUE THAT WILL DESTROY ALL OF HUMANKIND AND RAVAGE THEIR PRECIOUS WOMEN! ON THE OTHER SIDE IS A QUEEN WHO ONLY SEEKS TO PROTECT HER PEOPLE. IS THERE ANY HOPE LEFT FOR WOMANKIND?  

AN AMAZING AND ENCHANTING TALE OF A FANTASTIC WORLD IN A DISTANT PAST, THIS COMIC IS GORGEOUSLY ILLUSTRATED WITH THE MOST BREATH-TAKING LANDSCAPES, THE MOST ENCHANTING MEDIEVAL KINGDOMS, AND THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE! IT IS A TIME OF BRUTAL, MONSTROUS SAVAGERY AND NOBLE, ELEGANT GIRLS. YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS EXCITING BEGINNING TO AN EPIC JOURNEY, BROUGHT TO YOU ONLY BY THE TALENTED TEAM AT DOFANTASY.COM! 

A MUST BUY!

Image Image Image Image Image

You can find this fantastic comic at:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC341FallAsgard.htm
Sarenaph

Re: FALL OF ASGARD by IGOR *** Posted****

Post by Sarenaph »

Really looking forward to this one. It'll keep me subscribed to BDSMartwork for another month that's for sure.

Metal bondage and monsters. Two big thumbs up!
notOnce

Post by notOnce »

Bego,

Can you update us on what happened to several projects that appear to be nearly done before tragedy struck? Feather and Kitty Hand I think had comics that were nearly ready, and also Ted Owen said his new comic was done.
Bego

Post by Bego »

Hello, sorry for the delay and lack of information in recent weeks. Too many things to fix and order. DoFantasy team is getting ready to continue offering the same service and with the same quality but will always lack the spark of Nuria ...
Hope that April to be a month of many novelties: Tara Ensalved by Ted, Total Control 2 by Fernando, and more and more ...
DarkPlayer

Post by DarkPlayer »

Just try to buy this one, but get the following message:

Sorry, the item you ordered (PDF FC341 FALL OF ASGARD) is not available right now!

Can you please fix it ?

Thank you in advance

DarkPlayer
For private messages see my email (-> see my profil "Occupation").
Bego

Post by Bego »

You can buy it just clicking over the "BUY" button into the first page... it works.
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/TOPUSA.htm
We are working to fix and solve this technical problem...
Thanks!
Bego

Post by Bego »

Not it works... :)

You can find this fantastic comic at:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC341FallAsgard.htm

Sorry for this onconvenience
darkfist

Post by darkfist »

Great comic Igor, you're one of the newest artists here and already you draw some great scenes. Now that you've setup the story for these beauties I hope we don't have to wait long to see the continuation. I can hardly wait.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Very interesting work, the final battle was very well done from a stylistic point of view. :)
Bayezid

Post by Bayezid »

:234
WOW! What a great comic. Queen Goldenhair, Princess Luna and their remaining amazons captives of the Black Bull. Makings for a great sequel! When will we see Part 2? I can't wait.