important anouncement

Forum and site news and announcements
Nazo

Re: important anouncement

Post by Nazo »

I was really hoping that this wouldn't be the case, but unfortunately it is. While I did not know her personally, I always admired her vision and the dedication that she put into running this site. I am deeply sorry to hear this and would like to offer my condolences.
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

So sad to hear this. I had corresponded with Nuria many times off board. She always came across as a very sweet person, eager to please and inform. Long before this forum was set up, she was kind enough to send me samples of forthcoming comics from time to time. I had no special claim to such attentions, but that was the mark of the special kind of person she was, always looking to keep her customers happy, despite her busy schedule. The greatest tribute we can pay her is to ensure Dofantasy continues to go from strength to strength. God bless you, Nuria. I will not forget your kindness and enthusiasm.
Last edited by comicglutton on Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I only know her from on here but she always came across as a very nice lady. RIP. :(
hartia8

Post by hartia8 »

J'enboîte le pas de "ifob8", pour m'exprimer également dans ma langue maternelle, afin de présenter toutes mes condoléances, à la famille de Nuria, ainsi qu'à tous ceux qui la connaisait bien.
C'est ainsi une façon de démontrer l'importance de ce message, je suis assez nouveau sur ce forum, mais je sais tous ce que nous luis devons.

Nous perpétuirons ton rêve!

Repose en paix Nuria et merci!
Dr.Villain

Post by Dr.Villain »

Really sorry to hear the news :(
After the whole "Something terrible has happened" panic I was hoping it isn't going to be this, but I suppose most of us have already guessed for the worst. She will be missed.

My deepest condolences for Nuria's family and friends. I may not know her personally, but DoFantasy as a whole has always been one of the best source for my online entertainment for years.
Thank you Nuria, and rest in peace.
The Master of Superheroines in Peril!
http://drvillain.deviantart.com
stoper

Post by stoper »

A sad announcement this one.
My condolences for her family and friends.
RIP
darkfist

Post by darkfist »

My condolences to Nuria's family. I was hoping the announcement Roberts was warning us about wasn't something like this =(
I've been a fan of this website for years and years and Nuria was always there to answer our questions and was always very helpful. I'm really sorry to hear something like this happened to her and I will miss her.
colacao

Post by colacao »

Very bad news.
My condolences to friends and family.
I did not expect this, I'm in shock.
You could expect this news, but you're never ready for such news.
Rest in peace.
Excel

Post by Excel »

Very sad. Your incredible work will live on and be remembered Nuria. RIP We all miss you! :cry:...
adolgran

Post by adolgran »

Oh my god , have to be Nuria shewas always there try to find answers to our questions. She will be missed.
Rest in peace .
We know that is going to happend but we are never ready for the news.