important anouncement

Forum and site news and announcements
Mr.Farrier

Re: important anouncement

Post by Mr.Farrier »

My condolences to Nuria`s family and friends, I`m sure you will have many wonderful memories of her to keep with you.
yaqwsx

Post by yaqwsx »

That are really sad news ...

My sincere condolences to all her friends & family.
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

Nuria will indeed be missed...To think I will never get another Email with the subject "Hey You" pains me greatly. Brenda and I had made a plan to visit Barcelona this coming summer (Moto GP at the Catalunya Grand Prix) and planned to visit her..this now will never happen. My sadness is beyond words.

My apologies for the time elapsed between my initial warning and this announcement. I expected this to be posted within hours...not days. But things are what they are, and it's out now. Everyone, be kind to Begonia and give her as much space as you can in this terrible time. Business will go on, but it will never be quite the same without Nuri.
arrakur

Post by arrakur »

I am deeply sad to learn of Nuria´s passing. We corresponded a few times and she was the sweetest lady you could possibly imagine. Ever helpful and uniquely easy going with her costumers. She will be missed.
Cthulhu5

Post by Cthulhu5 »

She always seemed very nice , active and interested in everyone

My sincere condolences to all her friends & family - she will be missed.
DarkPlayer

Post by DarkPlayer »

I only know Nuria from here moderating this board.

But it's always sad, when a person is torn from the center of life.

So my compassion applies to all people who know Nuria personally and like here.

Nuria, your name will forever linked in our brains with the trademark dofantasy.

DarkPlayer
For private messages see my email (-> see my profil "Occupation").
PRedondo

Post by PRedondo »

I´ve worked with Nuria for more than two years, I confess I didn´t know her well, but she was always there to help me, she was very patient and very kind with me, and gave me a lot of very good advise that really helped me to improve my work

I´m really sorry for her passing, my deepest condolences to her family and friends
Casotto

Post by Casotto »

My warmest condolences to her friends and family.

From what little I knew of Nuria, she was an extraordinary person, with an eye for quality comics, and determined to provide a great product to us fans. She was a patient, kind and lively lady who always had time for us here and the driving force behind this wonderful community.
My New Blog: Comixxx Extreme
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

I think there's nothing I can say, that's already been said about what happened. I'm shocked, sad and angry. I've worked for Nuria for 10 years and I cannot say how much she ment to me. Our daughters were born on the same year, 2003, and my thoughs goes out to her. I am a little dissapoineted to find out on this forum about her passing, but I hold no grudge. At least I know now and can go on and go back to work. Nuria will forever be with me.

/Hakan Persson aka Slasher, Sweden
manucacu

Post by manucacu »

I just found out now, and I am very sad.
My deepest condolences to the family of Nuria, family and friends.
Descanse En Paz.