important anouncement

Forum and site news and announcements
Bego

important anouncement

Post by Bego »

* It is with great sadness that we must make the following announcement. On February 21 2013, after a brief but critical illness, our beloved Nuria passed away. This tragic event has taken everyone associated with the DoFantasy team by complete surprise, and has been a horrible shock to us all. We will all miss her terribly. *

* We here at DoFantasy realize the dedication and attention Nuria gave to the websites, the fans, customers, and artists. Every effort is being made to ensure that all operations continue as planned, all updates and new comics post as expected, and all of our loyal fans and customers experience no serious changes in the process of purchasing, downloading, and viewing our comics and website content. Questions and comments will be responded to in the DoFantasy forums and information on new comics, previews, and schedules will continue to post there. *

* We apologize for any inconvenience or worry the events of the past two weeks may have caused. Rest assured, DoFantasy will continue forward as always, providing its customers with the best selection of hardcore BDSM fantasy comics available anywhere in the world. ***

* Nuria was the passionate visionary without whom the comics and websites we all enjoy now would not have been possible. We will all miss the leader that made it all possible. *

*Sincerely.*

*Begonia*
STeve

Re: important anouncement

Post by STeve »

This came as a real shock.

I cannot claim to have known Nuria well, but in the ten years or more that we have been working together she has always been patient, kind and encouraging.

My sincere sympathy goes out to her family, friends and colleagues.

She will be missed.

Thank you for taking the time to make this statement Begonia, I'm sure you must have a great deal on your plate right now.
ernestgreene

Post by ernestgreene »

Sad news indeed. Nuria was an extraordinary person whose unusual gifts, unshakeable determination and amazing capacity for hard work made it possible to connect a group of amazing artists with an appreciative audience. The difficulty of this accomplishment would be hard to overstate and we all owe her an eternal debt of gratitude for making it possible.

She will be missed by us all, and the best tribute to her memory I can imagine is the continued operation of the business she built by those who share her vision. It was an honor and a privilege to have worked with her.
eldar

Post by eldar »

My sincere condolences to all her friends & family.
CAGRI

Post by CAGRI »

Nuria, was always a great friend and a partner. She did more than a lot for this business. Like Steve said, she was always kind, positive and encouraging... It still grieves me to know the fact that she won’t be around forever. Behind every beautiful Dofantasy comic, there was Nuria. She had a unique taste of art and used to know how to encourage an artist to do his/her best. Working on comics are not as fun as it was before for me now, but life goes on...
I’ll always remember you Nuria... Rest in peace...
friskidnl

Post by friskidnl »

Although I expected bad news I didn't expected this.....

My deepest condolences for Nuria's family and friends.
Sarenaph

Post by Sarenaph »

Passing is always the hardest on those left behind. My sympathies for those that personally miss her.

It is good to know that her work is in safe hands.
ifob8

Post by ifob8 »

:( :|

Mes sincères condoléances. Je sais que c'est un forum anglais, mais pour cette fois je préfère exprimer mes souhaits en utilisant la langue qui est la mienne.

De toutes façons, je ne doute pas du tout que les gens devineront bien facilement le contenu de ce message...

Je n'ai pas connu Nuria, ni jamais vu. Je ne sais pas à quoi elle ressemble, mais tout de même, je comprends que tout ce qui a été fait pour ce site n'aurait pu être si elle Nuria pas été là. Je regrette que cela soit la seule chose que j'ai pu connaître d'elle.

Reposez en paix, Nuria.
Life is a party
Ted Owen

Post by Ted Owen »

My deepest condolences to Nuria's family and friends. She was a great person and the driving force behind this wonderful place. She has given me tremendous support and her patience and guidance, as well as her great personality, will always be in our heart.
LOLord

Post by LOLord »

My deepest condolences for Nuria's family and friends.
Just a few weeks she still reply me on this forum. What a shock! Never knew she can devoted that much for Dofantasy community with that illness inside the whole time.
I hope we can remember February 21st every year, so every one won't forget who was Nuria!
We should appreciate her legacy and build up Dofantasy as long as possible!