THE SECT by SPINNER FROM KITTY HAND STUDIO POSTED!!!

Forum and site news and announcements
Nuria

THE SECT by SPINNER FROM KITTY HAND STUDIO POSTED!!!

Post by Nuria »

What do I have to say of this comic? Just a sentence: It's a work of art. Every image, every page is a masterpiece.

KITTY HAND STUDIO and DOFANTASY.COM are proud to introduce new artist SPINNER. A wonderful young talent that surely will be soon listed among your preferred artists.

You can find this wonderful comic at:
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/USAFC334TheSect.htm

KITTY HAND STUDIO is the celebrated publisher of 2 other magnificent comics:
MISSING IN SHANGHAI

and OCEAN OF BLOOD

You can find the details at KITTY HAND STUDIO WEBSITE at
http://www.dofantasy.com/english/XXkittyhand.htm
Kelswa

Re: THE SECT by KITTY HAND POSTED!!!

Post by Kelswa »

"What do I have to say of this comic?" One thing: Piercing inside or not is the question, 'cause on cover only we allready had. ^^
Nuria

Re: THE SECT by SPINNER FROM KITTY HAND STUDIO POSTED!!!

Post by Nuria »

Sorry about the misunderstanding on the author of this comic. It looks like my Chinese is very bad and needs a lot of improvement! :?

The fact is that Kitty Hand, a lovely Chinese lady and artist, is leading her own studio: KITTY HAND STUDIO.

She's personally the author of MISSING in SHANGHAI and OCEAN OF BLOOD, but the new comic, THE SECT is made by one of her students: SPINNER.

We apologize for the confusion.

Nuria :222 :222
RyuNL

Post by RyuNL »

wow i just got the comic and i really liked it, its has a little bit templeton vibe in it
yaqwsx

Post by yaqwsx »

Just bought this awesome comic.

Really nice drawings and good story - I also liked Oceans of Blood from the Kitty Hand Studios and this comic from Spinner is really good!

I'm eager to see more of Kitty Hand/Spinner! :22
darkfist

Post by darkfist »

Ahh I was wondering about this myself. Kitty Hand's two issues are awesome, Shanghai is my favorite one by far. I just love the asian girl in the blue dress tormenting the others while she herself is an "employee" of the house. I love it when women turn on each other in situations like this. That being said, Spinner did a really good job for being his/her first issue. Really twisted story and that's in a good way. To see the mother totally broken like that and then the daughter realizes who she is... just awesome. Hope to see more soon from either artist.