NEW ERENISCH - JUST RECEIVED!

Forum and site news and announcements
Nuria

NEW ERENISCH - JUST RECEIVED!

Post by Nuria »

A nice surprise for everybody I guess. The new Erenish is here!
Plenty of girls and stuff. Hot, hot one :roll:
We'll do our best to rush with the publishing, promised.

Nice week indeed... Viktor, the Fernando and now Erenisch!
Hannibal

Re: NEW ERENISCH - JUST RECEIVED!

Post by Hannibal »

Excellent yes most excellent

(fingers steepled in front of mouth, finger tips drumming against each other, a slight evil smile of anticipation)

Montgomery Burns of Simpsons' Fame pose

On the dofantasy home page is a note that the volume discount especially the 30% one will last a 'few more days'. Will this the latest Erenisch comic titled 'For Sale' be available ... that is ... for sale ... before the volume discount is gone? I am looking to create a complete Erenisch Library (for posterity reasons only of course) and would like to include this with the others at the reduced unit cost that a bulk purchase wil give. Leaving aside my die hard capitalist instincts of going for a deal I am looking forward to this new one especially the change in artistic style that Erenisch is now using.

Thanks a lot for the art and your help on my question.
Thon

Post by Thon »

good news indeed
Nuria

Post by Nuria »

Hannibal wrote: On the dofantasy home page is a note that the volume discount especially the 30% one will last a 'few more days'. Will this the latest Erenisch comic titled 'For Sale' be available ... that is ... for sale ...
Hannibal, The 30% discount is for buying Fernando's Cheerleaders saga numbers 1 to 7

To the Erenisch comics like to any other author's comics applies a volume discount as follows...

Buy 3 or more comics and save 10%
Buy 5 or more comics and save 15%
Buy 10 or more comics and save 20%
This special offer doesn't apply to already discounted items (for instance to the 30% off offer for Cheerleaders 1 to 7)

Hope this helps in your calculations... :)
Hannibal

Post by Hannibal »

Yes it does thank you :)
ROBERTS

Post by ROBERTS »

OMG!! Is this the cover art? Or does the whole comic look like this? I'm gonna pass out....this is really good!
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

I concur.