GROUP X 4 by CELESTIN & NAJ, IS HERE!

Forum and site news and announcements

Poll: Please RATE THIS COMIC and share your thoughts with us. Thanks!

5 STAR *****
50%
4 STAR ****
13%
3 STAR ***
25%
2 STAR **
13%
1 STAR *
No votes

Total votes: 8

surrenderdorathy

Re: GROUP X 4 by CELESTIN & NAJ, IS HERE!

Post by surrenderdorathy »

That's very exciting to hear. I second qq2 about a preview. Any chance you could share any basic plot outlines to get us more hyped? As far as Writer's block, my creative writing teacher always said the best way to break it is to have a man with a gun enter the scene. Hope that helped you....it never helped me lol.
Naj

Post by Naj »

Sometimes you just gotta get it done, haha.

Uhh... it's part of Group X... kind of a one-shot and introduction to the wider universe, so to speak.

Also got another project with an artist I'd never worked with before, so that's exciting too. :D
surrenderdorathy

So we have a pair of 18 year old American twins that just graduated from high school and one day they sneak into a bar to celebrate when they take a drink from a suspicious Asian man who looks like a member of the band BTS. They pass out from the drinks he spiked and then they wake up in a room with a man holding a gun. He tells them he's a human trafficker and if he can get these girls in front of the right audience in the right outfits he can sell them for a lot of money. Luckily he has a rubber supplier in the glorious nation of Myanmar and it's time to put on a latex fashion show for the potential buyer.....

Hope you enjoyed my very rushed fan fiction lol
surrenderdorathy

I'm just going to log on here one day and the comic is just going to be out at this rate. :cry:
qq2

Post by qq2 »

I’m thinking that maybe we aren’t going to get it this year still. That said I am still keeping my fingers crossed for a Christmas miracle ;-)
surrenderdorathy

Can you please post some sort of teaser since it looks like we really aren't going to get it anytime soon?
Naj

Post by Naj »

Sorry, the entire process is kind of waiting on me. I do think a preview would be warranted, but that's just my opinion as a writer.

For what it's worth, I do have the text done; I just need to place it in a PDF, so the word balloon/SFX artist can take over from there.

I do apologize for the delay; colds and holidays have made for interesting times. :222
surrenderdorathy

Yeah, I've been sick for 2 weeks and it's making me go a little cookey.
surrenderdorathy

Hey Naj, can we get any more hints about the next comic? Locations or countries it will be set in?
Naj

Post by Naj »

uhh... something something lawyer Germany. ;)