Templeton

Comments and requests to DOFANTASY.COM artists and art staff. Send your ideas, fantasies, stories, whatever you want to see in a coming DOFANTASY.COM comic.
Lostboy

Re: Templeton

Post by Lostboy »

Seconded. Can any other artist make a sequel for one of Templeton's comics???
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I'd prefer if that didn't happen, Templeton should be the one who continues his stories.

And the one Templeton comic I want to see a follow-up to is Castaways. They didn't even capture all of the girls in the first comic!
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

Templeton wasn't really much of an artist for sequels. The only two comics I can think of where he continued the story were 'Lost Model' and 'Harem Playthings'. Most of his comics could have done with a sequel. ' Barbary Corsairs' was a particular favourite of mine.
yaqwsx

Post by yaqwsx »

comicglutton wrote:Templeton wasn't really much of an artist for sequels. The only two comics I can think of where he continued the story were 'Lost Model' and 'Harem Playthings'. Most of his comics could have done with a sequel. ' Barbary Corsairs' was a particular favourite of mine.
Also he continued "Evil Crew" (second comic: "Ocean Catch")

Let's hope that someday Templeton will come back!
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

Templeton wasn't really much of an artist for sequels. The only two comics I can think of where he continued the story were 'Lost Model' and 'Harem Playthings'. Most of his comics could have done with a sequel. ' Barbary Corsairs' was a particular favourite of mine.
Snatched Model also had a sequel.

Since Templeton is out of the game i would not mind another taking up his mantle.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Fernando probably could do justice to the Castaways sequel, but with all the great series he has going on, why would he be interested? :sw
comicglutton

Post by comicglutton »

'Snatched Model' followed by 'Top Model's Hell'. That's it. Don't know where I got 'Lost Model' from! :sw
Thanks, yaqwsx, for 'Ocean Catch'..I'd forgotten that one.
Still... 3 sequels out of 40+ comics... not exactly a serial sequeler.

NB, I was rather hoping the great surprise Nuria mentioned for the June featured comic might be the return of Templeton ( or Wayne Wine). Probably just wishful thinking! :sw
Last edited by comicglutton on Sun May 15, 2011 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I think Nuria mentioned not too long ago that there is no time-table for Templeton's return, nor even a guarantee he will return at all, so it seems like a very long shot for that to be true.

What exactly compelled him to stop though? Was it a burn-out? Writer's block?
TheDarkKnight

Post by TheDarkKnight »

Maybe we could start a petition, with Nurias help. So that he knows that a whole fan community wishes him back here.

That was on thing I really loved on Templeton, that he aways started a new story. I am not that big fan of sequels.
Lostboy

Post by Lostboy »

Sounds fun!

I'm game.